Chiefs/Bills

Just now, NCK Chiefs Fan said:

it was a good game that could have gone either way,  Of course I would rather have the win but I am not surprised by the the Buff win.  They are a ligit team!  The chiefs DO NEED to get a ligit Oline so #15 does not have to run for his life so much and it could have been a different outcome.

A real running scheme would help too.

Just now, kkuenn said:

I would not say vastly lol. I mean it took a last drive to win by 4. Not including some calls going there way, a costly turnover and missed points.

A 40 year old von miller is better than all of our pass rushers combined. We have talent at skill positions but are inferior on the los.  

4 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

I would not say vastly lol. I mean it took a last drive to win by 4. Not including some calls going there way, a costly turnover and missed points.

They aren't vastly superior. But they are deeper and more talented as a whole. 

Our defensive line is worthless and our offensive tackles aren't much better. Mahomes gets flushed out of the pocket on every God damn play. These fucking clowns can't block anyone. 

This is not a recipe for success in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, Calichief said:

Mahomes picks cost them. I’m just gonna say it. Those were terrible 

The result of terrible line play.  The first one was a 50/50 ball that Buffalo won, but the line play was so bad we’re lucky Mahomes didn’t throw 4.  

1 minute ago, Thegoatee said:

Andy relied too much on crap RPO again. Our line got blasted all game. Impossible to win when three or four guys beat all five linemen in run and pass all game.

Even worse when Mahomes scrambled for 21 of those 68 yards 

1 minute ago, artsy said:

That says a lot

No one wants to believe that the run is necessary. It is.

every single big loss they’ve had in Mahomes era, you can point to one thing. They have not run the ball in every critical loss. 
today was mahomes picks and no one game 

Just now, moons314 said:

A 40 year old von miller is better than all of our pass rushers combined. We have talent at skill positions but are inferior on the los.  

Lol...moons I said we would struggle this year due to lack of pass rush..and some guys said we would be okay with Jones and Karloftis.  

I didn't think so...and it's showing.  BTW, everytime Nnadi is in the game, teams run right at him...for big gains. 

We need a real DE, a real DT, and real RT and a real #1 WR.

11 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

Yep. But mahomes has to throw that away. This one and the one in first quarter gotta throw away. Bad plays by mahomes. 

I don't know the first quarter was a jump ball.  At some point our wr's have to start making plays.  If Mahomes doesn't put it right on the money they aren't bailing him out very often.   I feel bad for Mahomes.  He is going to get unfairly judged for this game yet the D mahomes is facing is an elite D while ours is a middle of the pack work in progress with important key players out.   I'm super proud of our D today but they aren't in Buffalos class.   

The last throw he has to throw away.  Hard when your trying to make plays but you don't have time for the design play to develop becasue your tackles are giving up instant pressure.   

Lol...moons I said we would struggle this year due to lack of pass rush..and some guys said we would be okay with Jones and Karloftis.  

I didn't think so...and it's showing.  BTW, everytime Nnadi is in the game, teams run right at him...for big gains. 

And real LT

It was a good game. The defense gave the Bills more trouble than I thought they would. I really want to see what happens when we get some of our players back. I knew this would be a tough game. The Chiefs don't get enough pressure, without blitzing. I hate the loss, but it's still a lot of season left. I like Skye Moore and hope he gets more chances. 

The real DT is sitting on the PS smh

2 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

I don't know the first quarter was a jump ball.  At some point our wr's have to start making plays.  If Mahomes doesn't put it right on the money they aren't bailing him out very often.   I feel bad for Mahomes.  He is going to get unfairly judged for this game yet the D mahomes is facing is an elite D while ours is a middle of the pack work in progress with important key players out.   I'm super proud of our D today but they aren't in Buffalos class.   

The last throw he has to throw away.  Hard when your trying to make plays but you don't have time for the design play to develop becasue your tackles are giving up instant pressure.   

Pat has to learn to live another day sometimes.  Sometimes the magic works. sometimes it's not worth the risk

2 minutes ago, artsy said:

I really think next year is the year.  This is a down year. We get a lot of bad money off the books before next season, so we should be able to get some real impact players. 

10 minutes ago, moons314 said:

We can’t pass protect and can’t sack the opposing qb.  None of those other guys matter against the big boys when you can’t control the los. 

I don't know if thats entirely true.  If williams was in Diggs pocket on a couple of those Mcduffie might bet a PBU or int there.   You are right pass rush and protection are areas we are struggling with but it absolutely matters getting a LB that can spy Allen and 2 upgrades at DB.   

10 minutes ago, artsy said:

That says a lot

They dared us to run and we countered with slow CEH on the edge or delayed hand offs instead of lining up and mashing the ball down their throat.   It would absolutely loosen up the pass game but as long as we continue to be stubborn its going to be tough sledding against top D's.   Our O has to play better and more consistent.

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

They dared us to run and we countered with slow CEH on the edge or delayed hand offs instead of lining up and mashing the ball down their throat.   It would absolutely loosen up the pass game but as long as we continue to be stubborn its going to be tough sledding against top D's.   Our O has to play better and more consistent.

Mahomes is what? 7-2 against top D?

2 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

This love affair with CEH will be a downfall this year. He is a below average back that our coaches continue to show case at RB

7 minutes ago, qnet said:

It was a good game. The defense gave the Bills more trouble than I thought they would. I really want to see what happens when we get some of our players back. I knew this would be a tough game. The Chiefs don't get enough pressure, without blitzing. I hate the loss, but it's still a lot of season left. I like Skye Moore and hope he gets more chances. 

100% this.  We had every chance to win this game.   Mistakes cost us again.   

Our WR's aren't going to bail out Mahomes.  That first quarter jump ball wasn't great but MVS has to go get that.   That is 3 pts.   

Butker missed a chip shot for another 3 pts.  

Andy going brain dead on a couple drives and not running the ball takes 7 points off the board for them in the first half.

O had the ball mulitple times to seal this game or at least build a sizable lead only to crap on themselves.  

Our D played really well all things considering.   Williams got picked on a lot but he was in position on a couple of those plays against one of the best.  Our secondary is devleoping into a really stout unit and our LB unit is young and talented.  Just missing some real DE's.  

We cannot generate pressure with 4 and it stifles the entire scheme Spags wants to play.  Its going on 4 years now and the type of DE Spags likes doesn't work consistently.  They seal the edge but offer little to nothing in the way of pass rush.  And to be honest they haven't been great vs the run.   

We lost, but we played tough and with our O still figuring itself out and our D missing 4 big contributors (Gay, Fenton, McDuffie, and Cook).   

All things said, we could have easily won the game but made to many mistakes.  We get those clean up and get guys back and we are legit SB contenders in a soft rebuild year.