Defensive line

9 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Who is excellent?  Excellent to me is superstar. 

So above average and very good is the same, and excellent and superstar are the same? Just making sure I don't use the wrong adjective here.

How'd your round of golf go yesterday? Was it below average or poor? Those are the same right? Did you have a burger while you were out on the links? Or 2 burgers? 2 seems like a lot. Wait what constitutes a lot of burgers? Is it 2 or more? 4 seems excessive. But excessive and a lot are the same, right?

You tell me. Just like Reid...I'm no genius. But you...you are a superstar.

1 minute ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

So above average and very good is the same, and excellent and superstar are the same? Just making sure I don't use the wrong adjective here.

How'd your round of golf go yesterday? Was it below average or poor? Those are the same right? Did you have a burger while you were out on the links? Or 2 burgers? 2 seems like a lot. Wait what constitutes a lot of burgers? Is it 2 or more? 4 seems excessive. But excessive and a lot are the same, right?

mike tyson boxing GIF

17 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Im a very good above average golfer. Shot an 81 on a good but average course. Oh and Im not a genius. Not excellent. Not even close. 

7 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

This post is fair to middling