Forced stubbornness?

7 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Lost because scored nothing to speak of in the second half.  Complete choke. Was EB not part of that? If you love EB good for you. 

Again YOU HAVE A STAT FOR THAT>LOL

I guess ponts scored and wins are both stats.  But they are fairly basic and important.  Some might say the most important parts of the game. 

2 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Lost because scored nothing to speak of in the second half.  Complete choke. Was EB not part of that? If you love EB good for you. 

Again YOU HAVE A STAT FOR THAT>LOL

We scored nothing to speak of in the second half partly because we only got the ball 3 times while the defense gave up drives of 74, 88, 31 and 75 yards.  We scored on one of the 3 drives and would have had 1st and 10 on the Bengals 30 yard line on another except a hold on Wylie negated a big pass play.   Our first 2 drives we ran 50 percent of the time on both.  A bad 2nd half on both sides of the ball, but they scored 31 and that should win regardless of what time of game they are scored.  

Why the face palm?  You don't think 31 points should win a game?  You don't think that the defense not getting off the field impacts the offense's ability to score?  You disagree that I said we had a bad 2nd half on both sides of the ball?  You don't think the defense giving up 300 yards in the 2nd half was as big of a problem as our offense?  

13 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

Why the face palm?  You don't think 31 points should win a game?  You don't think that the defense not getting off the field impacts the offense's ability to score?  You disagree that I said we had a bad 2nd half on both sides of the ball?  You don't think the defense giving up 300 yards in the 2nd half was as big of a problem as our offense?  

maybe he's channeling his inner George Costanza???

28 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

Your opinion is so much more important to you than my opinion is important to me.

This was an EB comment I made about him not identifying the running game identity. Thats it. You have gone somewhere else as usual. Yes you have a stat for that. Ha Ha You win. Feel better now? 

On 10/20/2022 at 9:29 AM, oldtimer said:

WOW you really dont like him do you? That was brutal and they where drafted both at the end of the first round but on the flip side Hill did play WITH  Marcus Allen and it's hard to do much platooning with a HOFr for your first 3 years and playing for Marty so hard to compare them in that light. He ran for approx 2500 yrds in his 4 years in KC. so in that light you are giving some credit to Hill but Hill wasn't catching passes out of the back field either. I wanted to give CEH  the benefit of the doubt and I think his longevity being a starter here has much to do with being Patrick's pick as anything else..

I do wish we'd see  RoJo take over for someone but it shouldn't be McKinnon and it wont be CEH.

Greg Hill would've put up 2x the numbers that CEH is in this offense, and Hill wasn't even that good. 

48 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Greg Hill would've put up 2x the numbers that CEH is in this offense, and Hill wasn't even that good. 

C'mon.  He was the "real deal".  🙂  Remember the game in the late nineties when Hill ran one of the first plays of the game for near the length of the field them removed himself from the game because he was "tired"?

13 hours ago, jetlord said:

C'mon.  He was the "real deal".  🙂  Remember the game in the late nineties when Hill ran one of the first plays of the game for near the length of the field them removed himself from the game because he was "tired"?

no but dang  that's some good memory.

On 10/17/2022 at 9:48 PM, Palangi said:

Do our coaches suffer from this time to time?

i look at last year with Neimann and the years of Sorensen. 
and are we seeing this year with Wylie and CEH?

Neimann should have never been playing over Gay or Harris, but was. Sorensen should have been replaced years earlier. He should have never been a starter at least. He was a core special teams type guy. 

this year McKinnon and Pacheco bring so much more juice and make us more dangerous in the backfield. Yet CEH gets a majority of the carriers and snaps. 
Wylie is a quality swing backup who can fill in a game or two and be solid. But has too many holes in his game and gets explored regularly now. Christian has proven to be more solid in this league especially at pass pro. Prince Tega-Wanogah is a young developing guy that should probably start getting a look over Wylie. To at least see what we have in him. And I personally would like to see us go with Kinnard and see if he can be the future at RT. The guy earned a lot of accolades playing in the SEC for multiple years. 

Wylie and CEH have proven to not be the answers, let’s see what else we have. And Hell, if none of them pan out we can go back to these two very average players. 

I don't think Wylie was ever looked at as the answer, just a good depth guy for guard and sometimes tackle.  He is someone we need to keep on the team.  We just need him to get him some regular  chipping help from RB's when he is up against really good rushers. Yes, I'd like to see what we have in the Prince when he develops to that point.

On 10/22/2022 at 6:30 PM, jetlord said:

My God, how do you remember that?  I try to let things like that go.