Chiefs/49ers

Clark had his best game in 2.5 years.  Maybe he was healthier or maybe something just clicked.  Hope he has a few more of them this season and playoffs.  On the safety, it looked like Karlaftis was about to get there from the other side as well.  Garop was toast either way.  

This is the first game where the WR's looked like WR's. They were getting seperation, making plays and god dammnit looked like NFL WR's. I was one of the biggest we need better WR people on the planet. I will happily eat my shit sandwich. I hope this is not just a hiccup. I pray this is a sign of the things to come.  I was seeing multiple WR's open on almost every route. Very impressed now go away I need to choke down a shit sammich.

5 minutes ago, arthur75 said:

This is the first game where the WR's looked like WR's. They were getting seperation, making plays and god dammnit looked like NFL WR's. I was one of the biggest we need better WR people on the planet. I will happily eat my shit sandwich. I hope this is not just a hiccup. I pray this is a sign of the things to come.  I was seeing multiple WR's open on almost every route. Very impressed now go away I need to choke down a shit sammich.

Don't beat yourself up.  The Niner DBs aren't world beaters and Ward is still Ward.  Now if we could just get Fenton moved to Buffalo............

for the wr's to be effective.. mvs has to do mvs things, and hardman, needs to not have a heel injury slowing him down.. 

Hardman has legitimate 4.2 speed. when healthy.. mvs is fast as well.. 

For juju to get the looks he got.. we need the speed to set it up. 

when its all working.. its a thing of wonder. .