Game day thread. Chiefs vs 49ers.

Just now, artsy said:

I always ask you who would rather have if not Andy??

I like Andy. Great coach and leader. Not a genius. I dont see any NFL coaches that are genius. His shit stinks from time to time like every other coach. Especially just before the half. See the AFC Champ. Game

2 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

We are in good shape. Turn the page and we need 2 quarters of clean football. 

Hard to turn the page when this is becoming a weekly occurrence.   These calls are getting ridiculous.  We have to score twice for every actual TD scored because the reffing is atrocious.  Then Andy craps himself.    We don't have an identity because our coaches are either nutless or reckless.   On O we turtle up with a lead and don't want to embarrass anyone and on D we send the house on weird situations and then sit back in situations when we should be sending the house.  Hard to get behind an identity.   That is gutless calling before half.  We get the ball after half with a one point lead.  Give Mahomes a chance.  

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Hard to turn the page when this is becoming a weekly occurrence.   These calls are getting ridiculous.  We have to score twice for every actual TD scored because the reffing is atrocious.  Then Andy craps himself.    We don't have an identity because our coaches are either nutless or reckless.   On O we turtle up with a lead and don't want to embarrass anyone and on D we send the house on weird situations and then sit back in situations when we should be sending the house.  Hard to get behind an identity.   That is gutless calling before half.  We get the ball after half with a one point lead.  Give Mahomes a chance.  

Understand but it is what it is. We are on the road one point lead minus 1 in turnovers   We haven’t allowed a sack and running the ball so so. Defense playing okay. 
it’s the fourth quarter that we need to change compared to last few games. Oh by the way! TD chiefs 

5 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

I like Andy. Great coach and leader. Not a genius. I dont see any NFL coaches that are genius. His shit stinks from time to time like every other coach. Especially just before the half. See the AFC Champ. Game

Just messing with you West. I feel the same exact way about Andy.

1 minute ago, Holmes4six! said:

Understand but it is what it is. We are on the road one point lead minus 1 in turnovers   We haven’t allowed a sack and running the ball so so. Defense playing okay. 
it’s the fourth quarter that we need to change compared to last few games. Oh by the way! TD chiefs 

Heck yeah.  There is a lot of time left to play and after that start I'm thrilled we are 14-13.   It just seems like we don't put teams down like we should.  We let teams stick around.   Love how the O is playing overall.  Mahomes after that first int has been on fire.  Oline is playing better after the first couple series.  Now our D just needs to keep pressuring Jimmy G.