Game day thread. Chiefs vs 49ers.

3 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

Bolton! 

Aways liked him from the beginning. The Chiefs D is stiffening up, but still having tough time consistently stopping the run. I have to give the Niners credit, they're really good at it. Hopefully Shanahan doesn't stay with it, and keeps putting the ball in Jimmy G's hands.

Just now, moons314 said:

So the defense has given up points on every drive except 2, which were basically the same drive. 

If they can stop them from getting touchdowns I find that as a success. They can kick field goals all day as long as we are scoring touchdowns. Should be 28-16 now though. 

Wylie has got to go.  I don’t know if anyone has noticed, but they are chipping to his side a lot, and if they don’t, it’s an almost automatic loss for Wylie. He was never great, even good, but he’s been as bad as any linemen in the league. 

Just now, moons314 said:

Wylie has got to go.  I don’t know if anyone has noticed, but they are chipping to his side a lot, and if they don’t, it’s an almost automatic loss for Wylie. He was never great, even good, but he’s been as bad as any linemen in the league. 

We all have been saying we need a new RT 😆 

6 minutes ago, 58shineson said:

If they can stop them from getting touchdowns I find that as a success. They can kick field goals all day as long as we are scoring touchdowns. Should be 28-16 now though. 

I understand the sentiment, but the 49ers offense isn’t exactly great.  

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

What’s with Naing? Isn’t he going to be our RT? 

Just now, moons314 said:

Well he was always considered a backup. He's supposed to be filling in, but they never signed anyone to play in front of him

It's supposed to be Niang