Game day thread. Chiefs vs 49ers.

So pumped and can't help but feel this team should have 37 points this game against one of the top D's in the L.  This O is only limited by their own errors and that right side of the Oline.  Hope Andy nuts up and allows the O to stay aggressive until the end of the game.

5 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

I am liking JJ the more he has played and become comfortable in the offense. Hope Moore starts picking it up too.

He would be really excellent with a legit WR on the field at the same time. JJ, Kelce, and a stud WR would be game over regardless of the rest of thr wr corps, or how bad the OT play is.

10 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

He would be really excellent with a legit WR on the field at the same time. JJ, Kelce, and a stud WR would be game over regardless of the rest of thr wr corps, or how bad the OT play is.

We tried last year with Juju.  Gotta think Juju regrets that decision.

3 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

Spags needs to be careful here. Don’t keep in blitzing and leaving guys one on one. 

This is why Spags gets so much criticism.  When blitzing last week is working he just stops and now when it hasn't worked all drive he continues and puts Watson on Kittle 1 v 1.   Its Jimmy G.  Why not make him make perfect throws with more in coverage.  I'm torn because I like him being aggressive but dang those blitzs took a while to get there and then the side its coming from didn't have the hot route covered up.