No Tyreek....no problem!

1 hour ago, reesebobby said:

I wonder how arrowhead will treat hill?   I would have thought pretty good until he started yapping. 

I personally don't care about the yapping.  He yapped when he was here too.  He also said really good things not long ago about all of em and nobody was paying attention cause it didn't make headlines.  Ultimately who cares.

His podcast not even close to as good as the Kelce Bros though.

1 hour ago, xen said:

I personally don't care about the yapping.  He yapped when he was here too.  He also said really good things not long ago about all of em and nobody was paying attention cause it didn't make headlines.  Ultimately who cares.

His podcast not even close to as good as the Kelce Bros though.

I don't care either.  But you can bet arrowhead will have an opinion. 

It's worked out for both sides for sure. Hill is a generational talent and is being paid accordingly by Miami. The Chiefs don't have the same ceiling but the floor on our receiver group is so much higher and the result of that is the kind of stats like the one I mentioned in the OP.

The best part is I think Pat and this group are just now figuring out roles and getting on the same page. The Niners game plan is sustainable.

19 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

Hearing sports talk dorks prattling on about Hill every time they talk about the Chiefs got old a long time ago. 

He’s yesterday’s news. The Chiefs have moved on. May as well keep talking about Jared Allen or Curly Culp. 

that being said I thought that a neat entrance he made at his Ring of Fame induction, he was a hell of a talent. JMO here but Ol King Carl sure fucked that whole deal up.

41 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

that being said I thought that a neat entrance he made at his Ring of Fame induction, he was a hell of a talent. JMO here but Ol King Carl sure fucked that whole deal up.

Well we did get Albert for some good years and some guy name Charles out of the trade.....

1 hour ago, azchief21 said:

The Chiefs don't believe this as they spent 2 draft picks to get another WR

I still think it was more of a future move. Except for the punt returner need, as Skyy sucks at it and Toney has experience.  JMO