Chiefs new WR

25 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Excited to see if Toney can create separation tonight and give Mahomes some easy throws

I doubt youi are going to see him get enough opportunities to draw any conclusions. Too early for that.  2-3 opportunities at most, if past Andy Reid decisions are any guide.

14 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

I doubt youi are going to see him get enough opportunities to draw any conclusions. Too early for that.  2-3 opportunities at most, if past Andy Reid decisions are any guide.

Agree: He will stay low on the depth chart unless someone gets injured. His role will be special teams for at least the next several weeks.

27 minutes ago, Fmbl2187 said:

Kinda disagree, this team is taking a different approach this season, actually letting young guys play. They have for far too long stuck with vets and failed to get better, younger, athletic players up to speed for the playoffs. I think they are gonna throw toney into the fire so he is as ready as possible to defeat buffalo in a couple months or so. Team is learning from their mistakes this season 

4 hours ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Kinda disagree, this team is taking a different approach this season, actually letting young guys play. They have for far too long stuck with vets and failed to get better, younger, athletic players up to speed for the playoffs. I think they are gonna throw toney into the fire so he is as ready as possible to defeat buffalo in a couple months or so. Team is learning from their mistakes this season 

I agree with that, except Andy will still want to see with his own eyes how he does with a few reps before designing him into any specific role or type of play.

Just now, Fmbl2187 said:

I agree with that, except Andy will still want to see with his own eyes how he does with a few reps before designing him into any specific role or type of play. Remember, he has a lot off mouths to feed out there. Also, I think he wants to showcase Hardman, so he Veach can get the most return for him when he goes to another team.

3 hours ago, Fmbl2187 said:

I agree with that, except Andy will still want to see with his own eyes how he does with a few reps before designing him into any specific role or type of play.

I think he gets in there for some short designed plays and does well. I think he will see 10 to plays on offense.

42 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

I think he gets in there for some short designed plays and does well. I think hebwill see 10 to plays on offense.

Would be interesting but I dont think so. KC has few false starts because Reid is all over that. This guy does not know this offense and Pat changing plays etc. There is really no reason to put him in that much unless injuries occur. Maybe if KC is up 3 scores late in the 4th. Special teams yes. 

1 hour ago, AFCWEST said:

Would be interesting but I dont think so. KC has few false starts because Reid is all over that. This guy does not know this offense and Pat changing plays etc. There is really no reason to put him in that much unless injuries occur. Maybe if KC is up 3 scores late in the 4th. Special teams yes. 

Kafka was the OC for the Giants so i wonder how much of the concepts that Andy uses was built into the Giants offense. He may know more than we think if Kafka was using some of Andys stuff.   

As far as tonight i think somewhere between 5 to 8 plays.  While the move was mainly for next year i think they try and get the most they can out of him this year as the guy is dynamic playmaker with ball in his hands 

17 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

As usual you nailed it. While maintaining your condescending undertone that you talk to everyone with at all times.

Now you can do your passive/ aggressive thing. " I'm just a guy. I don't know anything." Rinse. Repeat.

20 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

As usual you nailed it. While maintaining your condescending undertone that you talk to everyone with at all times.

Now you can do your passive/ aggressive thing. " I'm just a guy. I don't know anything." Rinse. Repeat.

Takes one to know one I guess. LOL He did look good. 

3 hours ago, jetlord said:

With JuJu and Hardman out, Toney became essential.  Hope he keeps his head on straight and stays happy here. 

Giants franchise sucks ass pre this year. I’d say maybe that everything you heard wasn’t true