Chiefs new WR

I don’t want to hear about the playbook shit ever again as an excuse for someone “getting” on the field. That argument is such horse 🐴 shit. 

if you want a player on the field, you find a way. You put plays in during the week. You make the “terminology” work.

that is just an excuse for NOT getting players on the field. Not wanting the player to get more snaps etc.

gtfoh 

On 10/27/2022 at 12:26 PM, artsy said:

Sometimes it seems like Veech just makes deal for the hell of it. Like my wife when she's shopping....Buying shit she really don't need just because ITS ON SALE.

Funny take.  Just one problem:  When your wife does that, you can't fire her. :lol:

7 minutes ago, sith13 said:

Looks like we scratched one item off the to-draft list for next year. Might just try to keep Juju and be done at WR for next year

keeping JuJu might be an issue he wont come cheap with the WR pay scale as it is. I think that thought altho hopeful is a bit over optimistic

1 minute ago, oldtimer said:

keeping JuJu might be an issue he wont come cheap with the WR pay scale as it is. I think that thought altho hopeful is a bit over optimistic

I don’t know, they are gonna have a shit ton of cap space and it’s going up again. 

6 minutes ago, ClarksvilleChief said:

This is probably a good sign that JJSS isn't going to be out an extended period otherwise he would have been the one going to IR to make room for Clark's return.  Hopefully JJSS is only out this game.  I suppose it's possible he could play this week, but I doubt it if he's not practiced yet and is still in the protocol.