Game day thread. Chiefs vs titans

There have been so many blatant holds on the Chiefs offensive line in this game uncalled while if the Titans breathe on a Chief too heavily, it's a flag.

The Titans are absolute shit, a useless organization and team (Henry aside), and I could care less who wins this shit-fest, but this officiating team clearly has some money riding on the Chiefs rofl..

17 minutes ago, moons314 said:

I’m not disagreeing. The premise is right, but the run is doing nothing.  No point in continuing to do it if it doesn’t work.  That said, there’s been no misdirection. Jet sweep gone?  Do we have a counter play?  Shotgun handoffs suck. 

Yea. The whole thing is literally a sham. They must not even practice it. 

2 minutes ago, Palangi said:

Please let Kinnard try RT next week. 

or kick obj to the right and let Christian (who is a good pass blocker) or Prince T-W play LT

Brown would probably cry and refuse. He’s more interested in being in the better paying position bc making 30 million a year is all he cares about. 

Just now, BroncoStud said:

There have been so many blatant holds on the Chiefs offensive line in this game uncalled while if the Titans breathe on a Chief too heavily, it's a flag.

The Titans are absolute shit, a useless organization and team (Henry aside), and I could care less who wins this shit-fest, but this officiating team should be prosecuted.

I agree....but all I can say is styles make fights. And they just match up well with us, including coaching.