Game day thread. Chiefs vs titans

Juju kinda pisses me off.  Had he signed with us last year instead of staying in Pittsburgh on a one year deal, I think we could’ve won the Super Bowl last year.  We are the perfect fit for him. He’s stupid if he doesn’t stay in kc beyond this year. 

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

Juju has been about it tonight as for positives.  Kelce has had a bad game, and Hardman just sucks at everything but jet sweeps. 

Where's Afcwest with the hardman love...like I said with Meole, 1 step forward 2 steps back.

Just now, moons314 said:

Juju kinda pisses me off.  Had he signed with us last year instead of staying in Pittsburgh on a one year deal, I think we could’ve won the Super Bowl last year.  We are the perfect fit for him. He’s stupid if he doesn’t stay in kc beyond this year. 

Na. We lost in cincy for the same reason we lost in Tampa. Refusal to be balanced and run in the second half. 
68 attempts tonight lol. 

3 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

6 for 79 yards and a TD and two very good punt returns. Yes he sucks.

Yeah, gotta love the guy that lets third down passes bounce off his chest in pivotal situations.  I never said he didn’t contribute , but when the game is on the line he’s option 7 or 8 bc he can’t be counted on. 

Just now, moons314 said:

Yeah, gotta love the guy that lets third down passes bounce off his chest in pivotal situations.  I never said he didn’t contribute , but when the game is on the line he’s option 7 or 8 bc he can’t be counted on. 

Should dump Kelce too then. The game would not have been on the line without his other plays. But if it makes you feel better stay bitter.

5 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Na. We lost in cincy for the same reason we lost in Tampa. Refusal to be balanced and run in the second half. 
68 attempts tonight lol. 

The run game is what it is.  Reid is like 80 years old, he ain’t changing.  Juju would’ve eaten last year with Hill stretching the defense and Kelce grabbing so much attention.