Game day thread. Chiefs vs titans

Just now, moons314 said:

You gonna compare Hardman to a hof tight end that’s proven he can get it done?  Getting ridiculous bro. 

Well he drops some passes and caused an interception in this game. Its called HUMAN. But like I said stay angry, hateful and bitter if that helps you feel better.

Hardman is a very useful gadget player. Thats it. Its an important role. Chiefs dont win today without his play.

3 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Well he drops some passes and caused an interception in this game. Its called HUMAN. But like I said stay angry, hateful and bitter if that helps you feel better.

Hardman is a very useful gadget player. Thats it. Its an important role. Chiefs dont win today without his play.

Bro. If you wanna debate the merits of a player that’s one thing, but when you wanna bring the “angry bitter hateful” shit you can piss off.  You’re taking the conversation in a completely unnecessary direction.  Miss me with that shit. 

Mahomes' willed the team to this victory. In the end a win is a win. But hats off to Tennessee. They had a backup rookie QB, several key defenders out for the game, on the road in a hostile environment and almost pulled it off. I know they're disappointed but they need not hang their heads.

2 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Bro. If you wanna debate the merits of a player that’s one thing, but when you wanna bring the “angry bitter hateful” shit you can piss off.  You’re taking the conversation in a completely unnecessary direction.  Miss me with that shit. 

In case you missed it the Chiefs Won. Happy times.

3 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Our defense won it in the 2nd half. Key to stuff Henry on 1st down. Pass rush again was good in obvious passing situations. Our DBs are next level. I won't mention Thornhill because I'm in a good mood. Bolton is a beast and Gay brought a few hits. 

Young corners are gonna be great.

and as a safety he really lacks ball hawk instincts. I’d like to see him make some plays. 

1 minute ago, Calichief said:

Young corners are gonna be great.

and as a safety he really lacks ball hawk instincts. I’d like to see him make some plays. 

Agree. Watson, Williams, Sneed & McDuffie can cover anybody. Reid isn't a game changer but solid. Thornhill showed a little Honey Badger today. Nipping at Henry's ankles. He was making business decisions.  

Mecole Hardman caught 6-of-9 targets for 79 yards and a touchdown in the Chiefs' Week 9 overtime win over the Titans.

Hardman scored the first touchdown of the game in the second quarter on a pass caught from out of the backfield, making the first defender miss as he muscled in from seven yards out. His athleticism and speed were on constant display as the Chiefs continued to manufacture the speedster schemed touches. Hardman also served as the preferred pre-snap motion man, routinely opening up the second level of the Tennessee defense. While this level of volume won't always be there in a crowded pass-catching room, the per-touch upside and touchdown expectation remains high for Hardman moving forward. Consider Hardman a touchdown-dependent WR3 with upside as the Chiefs prepare for the Jaguars in Week 10.

Dropped balls (6), an interception off Kelce, tons of untimely penalties, seven consecutive possessions without scoring, four sacks.  It's no wonder the Chiefs had to have last minute heroics to win.  Guess it was kind of offset by the three chances for the two pointer.  But there were positives.  One first down given up in the second half and three sacks in overtime makes up for a lot of first half failures.  Give props to Saunders.  That guy is playing.

7 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Mecole Hardman caught 6-of-9 targets for 79 yards and a touchdown in the Chiefs' Week 9 overtime win over the Titans.

Hardman scored the first touchdown of the game in the second quarter on a pass caught from out of the backfield, making the first defender miss as he muscled in from seven yards out. His athleticism and speed were on constant display as the Chiefs continued to manufacture the speedster schemed touches. Hardman also served as the preferred pre-snap motion man, routinely opening up the second level of the Tennessee defense. While this level of volume won't always be there in a crowded pass-catching room, the per-touch upside and touchdown expectation remains high for Hardman moving forward. Consider Hardman a touchdown-dependent WR3 with upside as the Chiefs prepare for the Jaguars in Week 10.

so your saying you want to have his baby?

8 hours ago, dhitter said:

Mahomes' willed the team to this victory. In the end a win is a win. But hats off to Tennessee. They had a backup rookie QB, several key defenders out for the game, on the road in a hostile environment and almost pulled it off. I know they're disappointed but they need not hang their heads.

Uh, the defense had a little to do with this win don'tcha think? Our LBs literally took Henry out of the game in the 2nd half. And our DL finally came around, right when needed.

8 hours ago, dhitter said:

I was surprised they didn't run that read option more frequently... it was working like a charm.