Sometimes I hate being good!

27 minutes ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

oh for the love of pete..WTF? I'm with ya Dale mostly because by 1/2 time I cant keep my eyes open..hell I was in bed at 1/2 time last Sunday

I have a feeling that this game i will end up just be because we will get flexed out of the Dec 11 game.  We're supposed to play the Broncos in the night game, but that can't be appealing at all.  The 3pm games from that week include Dolphins/Chargers and Bucs/Rams.  

We shall see

Another reason the Chiefs are on prime time so much is because they play a tough schedule and usually have a pretty good opponent every week. Conversely, that is why you see less of teams like Buffalo, Cincy, etc. They don't seem to have as many blue chip opponents. 

I don't know how many people watch NFL on Thursday, Sunday, Monday nights except the fans for those teams but I'm not sure what the actual prime time is for NFL. I was in Prague for work in the last 2 weeks and anything other than Sunday noon is a major hassle. If NFL is so keen on becoming a global brand and get more people aboard watching the games they should focus on times that reach a wider audience as opposed to a very small part of the world like Sunday night.

1 hour ago, sith13 said:

I don't know how many people watch NFL on Thursday, Sunday, Monday nights except the fans for those teams but I'm not sure what the actual prime time is for NFL. 

Gamblers and fantasy football owners.  I've worked with people that were in money leagues for fantasy football that would watch a game only for a player or 2.  No rooting interest at all in the game. Same with gambling since its become so easy to do right from your phone.  People will throw down a few bucks on a game then watch just to see if they won or not.   

Mahomes equals ratings so as long as he is in KC majority of the games will either be night games or 3pm slot.  

1 hour ago, Okiechief1 said:

Gamblers and fantasy football owners.  I've worked with people that were in money leagues for fantasy football that would watch a game only for a player or 2.  No rooting interest at all in the game. Same with gambling since its become so easy to do right from your phone.  People will throw down a few bucks on a game then watch just to see if they won or not.   

Mahomes equals ratings so as long as he is in KC majority of the games will either be night games or 3pm slot.  

BINGO!

1 hour ago, Okiechief1 said:

Exactly. Not sure if those ratings would serve the NFL better if more people around the world could watch him.

2 hours ago, Okiechief1 said:

I did a double take when i saw that the game this sunday is at 1PM