Kansas City Bound, bitches!!

7 minutes ago, Joe_Chief said:

I have never been to a game at Arrowhead...missed the Festivuses (Festuvi??), but my bucket list is getting another check.   I will be getting into town on New Years Eve for the Broncos game on 1/1/23!

There are a lot of old timers here that I have known forever that I would love to have a beer with!!  Lock of your daughters...Joe_Chief is finally coming to town!

Where are you traveling from?

6 hours ago, reesebobby said:

I think the question on everyone's mind before they commit:

Are you now, or have you ever been, a psycho killer?

He was, but he's feeling much better now.

Joe is the kinda guy that after you shake his hand, you get a strange urge to reach back and feel if your wallet is still there.

21 hours ago, Joe_Chief said:

I have never been to a game at Arrowhead...missed the Festivuses (Festuvi??), but my bucket list is getting another check.   I will be getting into town on New Years Eve for the Broncos game on 1/1/23!

Very cool. I did the same thing earlier. Drove up from Nashville for the Chiefs-Bills game. Even though they lost I had an amazing experience. Enjoy your trip to Mecca!

47 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

It'll be epic. Been once with my son. Played Brees and the Saints in 2016. A win. Sorenson had a pick 6 and tyreek caught his 3rd career TD

One time for me too

Saw them play Luck in his last game against the colts in the playoffs. Our first home game win in 24 years. Can't wait to get there again. The chant was so loud afte the game.it was the best experience I have had at any sporting event.

9 hours ago, kkuenn said:

One time for me too

Saw them play Luck in his last game against the colts in the playoffs. Our first home game win in 24 years. Can't wait to get there again. The chant was so loud afte the game.it was the best experience I have had at any sporting event.

The chant while walking out is memorable.