Development that may affect seeding

Bills Remaining Schedule is not loaded with Cupcakes....(AKA: they only play the Bears once...)

2X Patriots, Fins, Bengals, Jets, Browns to name a few.

They are in a bit of a tough position...

w

2 minutes ago, West said:

Bills Remaining Schedule is not loaded with Cupcakes....(AKA: they only play the Bears once...)

w

Yep. I think more of this hr by hr status and game time decision stuff is more of stunt so Vikings don’t know who to prepare for. 
I will be surprised if he plays. 

7 hours ago, West said:

AFC East Ascension of the Jets and Fins is real.

The AFC West "Pre-Season Hype" regarding the Raiders and Broncos was apparently just marketing.

w

Don't know how real the fins amd Jets are.  Jets defense is real, offense is crap.  Fins are exact opposite, plus I see Tua tossing up a lot of ducks and those wideouts bailing him out.  That offense runs through Reek, not Tua, which is not generally a good thing come playoff time since receivers can be schemed out easier.

Much improved division though.  Josh probably thought he'd get the Tom Terrific treatment where the whole division lays down for your career.

1 hour ago, xen said:

Don't know how real the fins amd Jets are.  Jets defense is real, offense is crap.  Fins are exact opposite, plus I see Tua tossing up a lot of ducks and those wideouts bailing him out.  That offense runs through Reek, not Tua, which is not generally a good thing come playoff time since receivers can be schemed out easier.

Much improved division though.  Josh probably thought he'd get the Tom Terrific treatment where the whole division lays down for your career.

Agreed.  There schedule isn't as easy as was once thought.   While I don't buy this injury is as bad as they are making it out you don't sit your starting qb for mulitple days to play mind games for the Minnesota Vikings either.  I think he is hurt  but he's tough and will play and it might ultimately be thier undoing down the stretch.    This is the year for them.  It will get drastically harder after this year in that division and with their roster construction with his contract almost tripling.  

Hope he isn't hurt and we get the chance to beat them again in the playoffs and hopefully shut up the media once and for all.

On 11/11/2022 at 3:32 PM, WichitaZRide said:

Nope....  my story is that throwing a 70 yard pass after the injury occurred has no relevance to the non existence or severity of the injury.  Kind of like when rivers played with a torn acl or players continue to play at a high level after breaking something or tearing something

Rivers? Dude was a statue BEFORE the injury. Not sure I would use that as an example...but okay.

Oh and I see Allen is playing against the Vikings. Must not be that bad!

7 minutes ago, mex said:

@jetlordCan you blame them though? The playoff loss to us, then the loss yesterday? Holy smokes... games like that can destroy a franchise. Look what happened to the Texans after we beat them in the playoffs.

No, they can't be blamed.  They nearly blew a game to the struggling Packers by committing turnovers.  They blew the next two games with turnovers, especially bad INTs by their MVP candidate QB.  Still think they are the top team in the NFL and are just going through a bad patch, but there's that feeling that their fans have that when it gets critical, thing seem to always go wrong.

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

No, they can't be blamed.  They nearly blew a game to the struggling Packers by committing turnovers.  They blew the next two games with turnovers, especially bad INTs by their MVP candidate QB.  Still think they are the top team in the NFL and are just going through a bad patch, but there's that feeling that their fans have that when it gets critical, thing seem to always go wrong.

Yep... and the players start believing that too. 

Whereas pulling out a few Ws in games like that can solidify a team's trust in their various components... especially QB.

Buff is starting to remind me of the Rivers led Chargers.  They were a solid team but they were hyped up damn near every off season as SB contenders but never really did much in the post season.  Chargers never really lived up to the hype n Buff is going down that same road.   

Buff is 2 -8 in games decided by a score or less over this season n last.  Meanwhile KC is 8 -4 during that same stretch.   Good teams find a way to win those close games more often than not.  Its a trend with the Bills at this point.  

On 11/12/2022 at 7:59 PM, dhitter said:

Rivers? Dude was a statue BEFORE the injury. Not sure I would use that as an example...but okay.

Oh and I see Allen is playing against the Vikings. Must not be that bad!

I know you are never going to understand this...  but you do know there are pitchers that have elected to wait until after the season to focus on getting this kind of injury fixed, right?  And i know i already said this, but for the local KC people, Salvador Perez was playing with his injury for 3 weeks before they shut him down for TJS, right?

People can play with this injury.  Its not just recommended.  Not rocket science....

On 11/12/2022 at 8:15 AM, West said:

w

Bears are going to give them fits. Their running game is out of control 

34 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Just from a strength of schedule standpoint, the Raven would seem to hold the advantage.  It's unlikely that any team is going to win all their last eight games.  The Chiefs need to win six or seven of theirs.   Next three weeks are critical. 

Ravens have got some good guys back from IR too.