I think Aaron Rodgers is Done

WichitaZRide

I think its time for Rodgers to hang it up.  I don't think its his team.  I don't think its his coaches.  I think father time has just caught up with him.

He's gonna be 39 in a few weeks.  We all know Brady is the exception to the rule, but there are very few QBs in the NFL that have had success at this age.  Yes, Roethlesberger, Manning, Rivers, Brees all come to mind, and they all retired around 40-42.  However, all of them you could say had arguably bad seasons their last few years.  Rodgers falls into this category at 39.  

I feel like he doesn't exactly take care of himself like Brady either, and its showing.  It's not really his fault.  I think there was this illusion that QBs can be good into their mid 40's 

Again....  not a knock on him as a qb, or just hating.  I just think he seriously needs to look t retiring after this season.  He will just make his legacy look bad if he keeps going.

On 11/9/2022 at 12:13 PM, reesebobby said:

Seems mental as much as physical to me.  I think he has been unhappy for a while.  They drafted a 1st round quarterback and got rid of his weapons.  Then the whole vaccination debacle.  Either way, it does feel like he's not the same.  

I agree with this.

He had requested a trade (Denver hiring his OC/QBC was supposed to help them land Rodgers), but then the Packers threw a ton of money at him to stay.

He did look much better against Dallas, but he definitely doesn't come across as someone who loves playing football at this point.