Chiefs vs Jags game day thread.

2 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Saunders been on the roster for a while now, meanwhile nnadi has sucked the entire time. Entire message board begging coaches to give saunders time, they finally do and he is obviously the 2nd best interior lineman

He was hurt the last 2 years including a dislocated elbow.  He has really developed this year but even he has said the injuries set his development back.  That's not on the coaches.

4 minutes ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Saunders been on the roster for a while now, meanwhile nnadi has sucked the entire time. Entire message board begging coaches to give saunders time, they finally do and he is obviously the 2nd best interior lineman

Isn’t this his 3rd year?  That seems about right for defensive linemen development.  I think he could r supplanted nnadi much sooner, but as long as it gets figured out before the real games start in January, I’m good. 

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

Isn’t this his 3rd year?  That seems about right for defensive linemen development.  I think he could r supplanted nnadi much sooner, but as long as it gets figured out before the real games start in January, I’m good. 

4th

2 minutes ago, xen said:

He was hurt the last 2 years including a dislocated elbow.  He has really developed this year but even he has said the injuries set his development back.  That's not on the coaches.

Im not gonna dispute that, but my memory is still even after he was healthy they kept him on ir because they wanted roster spots for people like jarran reid, nnadi, pennel (after being busted for roids), etc. it was a convenient excuse to not have him on the roster and not have to release him.

but yes he was injurred some and most importantly he is playing well now