Chiefs vs Jags game day thread.

Well first half thoughts. 
toney is a baller! Love it. 
pacheco doing well besides the fumble. Reid went right back to him which was good. Need to keep running the ball

special teams are killing us. this has to get fixed. 

Even though that saftey from jags had a helmet to helmet hit, I sure wish we had a saftey like that. 

First half thoughts.  Toney is gonna be a big part of our O come playoff time.  He has shown more in 2 weeks than Moore and MVS combined.  Can't see how he doesn't pick up a lot more snaps over the next 2 months.   

O looks good until we try to force plays to CEH and MVS.  Still can't complain about a 3 TD first half.

D looked good up until that last drive.  Not sure if its coaching or players but its a Spags signature special.

At some point Andy needs to call a screen with the sole purpose of burying Cisco.  That was two head hunting plays.  What is it with this D.  A few years back their LB got all frustrated and started playing dirty as well.  

Finally, ST is a complete undisciplined joke.  Lost on side, missed kicks, coverage units allowing returns to the 40, and to cap it off another fumble.  Sheesh.  Its ugly in every facet minus Townsend and Toney.

And we are still winning 20-7.  Need to hang another 3 TDs this half.

5 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

Well first half thoughts. 
toney is a baller! Love it. 
pacheco doing well besides the fumble. Reid went right back to him which was good. Need to keep running the ball

special teams are killing us. this has to get fixed. 

Even though that saftey from jags had a helmet to helmet hit, I sure wish we had a saftey like that. 

You wish we had a safety that can get uncalled helmet to helmet hits?  Dude has struggled in coverage but ok.

5 minutes ago, moons314 said:

It’s painful watching a below average offense methodically drive the field on our defense. 

Top 10 in offensive DVOA and passing DVOA, top 10 in EPA per play, passing success rate, dropback success rate and dropback EPA.  Please define below average.

Just now, artsy said:

I said when we signed him that if he kept his nose clean that he would be our WR#1...next year. He's that good.

I had him as a 2nd rounder but mostly cause it was a ton of gadget plays in college and he hadn't developed much due to the injuries.  Sure looks good so far.