Chiefs vs Jags game day thread.

46 minutes ago, jetlord said:

After the game it was explained that Cisco used his shoulder and didn't hit JuJu in the head..  Guess I need to get my TV adjusted.   How many replays showed the helmet to helmet? 

I guess being out west and all, made it look like it was helmet to helmet from the western angle.

52 minutes ago, jetlord said:

After the game it was explained that Cisco used his shoulder and didn't hit JuJu in the head..  Guess I need to get my TV adjusted.   How many replays showed the helmet to helmet? 

That's what Mitch and Danan said during the game. They thought it should have been a personal foul, but pointed out that may have been what the officials saw - that Cisco led with his shoulder. They essentially said it was BS. 

1 hour ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

That's what Mitch and Danan said during the game. They thought it should have been a personal foul, but pointed out that may have been what the officials saw - that Cisco led with his shoulder. They essentially said it was BS. 

So one official sees a head to head and throws a flag.  Another immediately overrides by claiming he saw shoulder to shoulder which replay saw was false.  Still can't figure how that works.  Cisco should have been ejected before he tried to cripple MVS.  

After seeing the Chief receivers get clocked head to head and the refs picking up flags or not even throwing them, maybe a Chiefs player needs to truck the fuck out of an official just make sure they know how it feels!

The zebras have sucked league wide this year.  If the NFL is not going to do anything about it, maybe it's time for players to take matters into their own hands.

I know that sounds harsh, but WTF!