Just stopped in to say...

Yeah, the fact prince stepped in and no one noticed any drop off is both positive and negative.

positive im glad the kid played well in a small sample size.

negative when wiley has been this bad and the backup with zero experience does as good if not better, the hell does it take to give the younger player a chance.

we have been down this road with willie gay, bolton, various corners over the years, khalen saunders.

this year they are finally letting younger guys play, and they are balling out, yet they still resist at the tackle position 

5 hours ago, CranjisMcbasketball said:

Yeah, the fact prince stepped in and no one noticed any drop off is both positive and negative.

positive im glad the kid played well in a small sample size.

negative when wiley has been this bad and the backup with zero experience does as good if not better, the hell does it take to give the younger player a chance.

we have been down this road with willie gay, bolton, various corners over the years, khalen saunders.

this year they are finally letting younger guys play, and they are balling out, yet they still resist at the tackle position 

Valid points, but who would you start at OT at this time?

20 minutes ago, jetlord said:

Valid points, but who would you start at OT at this time?

i mean ive been on the move Brown to RT, start Thuney at LT, and play allegreti at lg campaign since the offseason, would have told brown you are moving to RT or you will be traded.

Given that this is the current situation we have now i would have thrown Prince or Geron Christian or Kinnard in at RT (whoever looked better at practice) and just seen if they were better than Wiley several weeks ago. Quite frankly during the colts game i would have benched brown because it looked like he wasn't even trying and was about to get Mahomes killed, i definitely would have plugged someone else in at LT that game at halftime.

all that being said i think we are stuck with brown at LT for the remainder of the season, and HOPEFULLY they continue to let prince play RT so we at least know if he can play or not. Wiley have played long enough at RT that any argument of offensive line continuity goes out the window.

16 hours ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Mahomes is doing what he does despite this absolute crap. I haven't heard if Wylie is out for any extended period, but if they start him over PTW next week I'm gonna need a new LCD screen. Brown is being paid handsomely this year so we are stuck with him for now. Screenshot_20221114_165719_Twitter.jpg.620bc990a7bdd40889175b79f8db43a6.jpg

That's good tackle play right there.