1 hour ago, AFCWEST said:

Chargers a very poor against the run and have almost no DTs. Two more just went on IR. They are searching the streets for help. Will KC commit to run it? I like those 3 tight end sets. Good protection and all three can catch it. 

And they just released tillery before these injuries lol

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/11/16/juju-smith-schuster-marquez-valdes-scantling-out-of-wednesday-practice/

I didn't expect JuJu to play but with Hardman still not practicing he may not either.  MVS Im guessing will.  If both JJSS and Hardman dont going to find out real quick where Skyy is and how much Toney knows of the offense  course with his playmaking abilty he doesn't need to know much to have an impact.  

On 11/15/2022 at 7:52 AM, AFCWEST said:

Chargers a very poor against the run and have almost no DTs. Two more just went on IR. They are searching the streets for help. Will KC commit to run it? I like those 3 tight end sets. Good protection and all three can catch it. 

Damnit AFCWEST, you had to go there, didn't you?

You know deep down that we won't COMMIT TO THE RUN...no matter how "banged" up there DTs are. I just hope, we run enough to win the game....

LAC plays us tough every time, similar to the Titans. It's always a toss up game. If EB/Andy exploits LACs obvious weakness, we should be fine....FINGERS CROSSED.

3 hours ago, Okiechief1 said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/11/16/juju-smith-schuster-marquez-valdes-scantling-out-of-wednesday-practice/

I didn't expect JuJu to play but with Hardman still not practicing he may not either.  MVS Im guessing will.  If both JJSS and Hardman dont going to find out real quick where Skyy is and how much Toney knows of the offense  course with his playmaking abilty he doesn't need to know much to have an impact.  

or we go to one of our most dangerous formations that we really havent wanted to display very much of yet.. 

the three tight end set.. 

2 hours ago, artsy said:

Damnit AFCWEST, you had to go there, didn't you?

You know deep down that we won't COMMIT TO THE RUN...no matter how "banged" up there DTs are. I just hope, we run enough to win the game....

LAC plays us tough every time, similar to the Titans. It's always a toss up game. If EB/Andy exploits LACs obvious weakness, we should be fine....FINGERS CROSSED.

Yep

Los Angeles is essential to NFL money making. Rams are dunzo, so Chargers storied season of comeback begins here as they dethrone the Chiefs. Herbert goes off with the return of all his weapons and seeking revenge. The mad genius in Staley never lets a kicker see the field and the Chargers convert 4th down at will as Frank Clark spends the game breaking team chemistry and worrying about the police finding his arsenal stashed all over the stadium. Mahomes gets no help from Wylie’s replacement and Brown does his best Trezelle Jenkins impersonation. CEH is given 20 carries for 5 yards, as his idol Trent Richardson inspires his big performance. Pacheco and McKinnon never see the field because CEH is well rested. Andy and the whole staff gets distracted by the smell of In-N-Out Burgers and forget to manage the clock. Herbert gets the big comeback win on the final drive as a result.

Chargers 43

Chiefs 41

3 hours ago, Holmes4six! said:

Huge game for our chiefs! Win this one and basically have shut the door on the afc west. 
chargers are banged up but as others have said they always play us tough.

I hope Reid sticks with IP and McKinnon and leans on the run game to wear them down. yah I know I’m dreaming. 

Jerrick dnp today. Getting dicey. 

28 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Getting a little thin. 

could be tough if we don’t get at least one wr back.

lots of dinged up guys

Run the ball down their throats and win. 

Hell, if all the WRs are hurt, Andy won't have a choice but to implement and execute an old fashioned AS11 style game plan........Run heavy, playaction with multiple screen game.

Keep Herbert, Williams, Ekler and Allen on the bench, while we wear down the Chargers defense. 

3 hours ago, artsy said:

Hell, if all the WRs are hurt, Andy won't have a choice but to implement and execute an old fashioned AS11 style game plan........Run heavy, playaction with multiple screen game.

Keep Herbert, Williams, Ekler and Allen on the bench, while we wear down the Chargers defense. 

Yep 

11 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

Los Angeles is essential to NFL money making. Rams are dunzo, so Chargers storied season of comeback begins here as they dethrone the Chiefs. Herbert goes off with the return of all his weapons and seeking revenge. The mad genius in Staley never lets a kicker see the field and the Chargers convert 4th down at will as Frank Clark spends the game breaking team chemistry and worrying about the police finding his arsenal stashed all over the stadium. Mahomes gets no help from Wylie’s replacement and Brown does his best Trezelle Jenkins impersonation. CEH is given 20 carries for 5 yards, as his idol Trent Richardson inspires his big performance. Pacheco and McKinnon never see the field because CEH is well rested. Andy and the whole staff gets distracted by the smell of In-N-Out Burgers and forget to manage the clock. Herbert gets the big comeback win on the final drive as a result.

Chargers 43

Chiefs 41

I think that's a bit too unfair to either defense.