8 hours ago, artsy said:

Hell, if all the WRs are hurt, Andy won't have a choice but to implement and execute an old fashioned AS11 style game plan........Run heavy, playaction with multiple screen game.

Keep Herbert, Williams, Ekler and Allen on the bench, while we wear down the Chargers defense. 

Play-action in this offense would be deadly but requires much more commitment to the run than what Andy likes to utilize. 

16 minutes ago, mex said:

Hey now... Willie D lives forever in Chiefs INFAMY for this catch. Pick it up at the 2:21 mark... but the whole video brings back such a warm and fuzzy:

I have that game on DVD. I'll never forget it. My neighbors probably thought I was having a breakdown. Or dropped an anvil on my foot. 

41 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

I have that game on DVD. I'll never forget it. My neighbors probably thought I was having a breakdown. Or dropped an anvil on my foot. 

It was glorious. The look on the horseface was perfection. He, and 60,000 Donk fans, thought they’d wrapped up another come from behind victory. 😂

48 minutes ago, Burpo The Mad Clown said:

That was the first Chiefs game my future wife ever watched with me.  As mental as I got watching that game, I am surprised she stuck around.  😂 

2 hours ago, dhitter said:

Gee.... Keenan Allen and Mike Williams both might be back for the game Sunday. Color me surprised. The Chiefs are circled on every team's calendar for just about anything and everything.

well the bottom line is that this game is a must win for them. I too am not surprised.

I want this to be the signature win for kc.

their guys all back healthy

our top wr’s out but  still go in there and win. 

if ever there was time for urgency in a regular season game it’s this one.

because I think cincy gets us again. That’s going to be insufferable listening to the burrow shit. Especially if they go 3-0 against pat and kc

get this win and put the chargers away