Chiefs chargers game day thread.

What a win! 
Chiefs in the drivers seat of afc west. 
I am happy for sky Moore and forston. Big time plays. 
o line did there job when it mattered. 
our defense making plays when it matters. 

the best thing of all is our young draft picks are playing and making plays. 

Onto the rams. 

1 minute ago, Holmes4six! said:

What a win! 
Chiefs in the drivers seat of afc west. 
I am happy for sky Moore and forston. Big time plays. 
o line did there job when it mattered. 
our defense making plays when it matters. 

the best thing of all is our young draft picks are playing and making plays. 

Onto the rams. 

add Watson to that list.  He didn't get as many targets but he sure got that clutch 1st down catch when it was needed.

15 minutes ago, NCK Chiefs Fan said:

add Watson to that list.  He didn't get as many targets but he sure got that clutch 1st down catch when it was needed.

Yes I missed him. 
this is what a mvp is. 
juju , hardman and Toney all out. 
still making plays to get the dub! 
unreal! 

The WR group is shaping up nicely. Moore will be a dependable starter by next year and we have a bunch of bodies around to build a strong foundation. Never had such a resourceful passing game with a true #1 like Hill in town. 

Pacheco is a stud and will likely be the featured back for the next 3 years and then we can start worrying about an extension/replacement. 

2 hours ago, sith13 said:

The WR group is shaping up nicely. Moore will be a dependable starter by next year and we have a bunch of bodies around to build a strong foundation. Never had such a resourceful passing game with a true #1 like Hill in town. 

Pacheco is a stud and will likely be the featured back for the next 3 years and then we can start worrying about an extension/replacement. 

MVS to me is a little of a disappointment. I just thought he would be better and really he has not showed us much. Toney going out with hamstring is frustrating. 

1 hour ago, arthur75 said:

MVS to me is a little of a disappointment. I just thought he would be better and really he has not showed us much. Toney going out with hamstring is frustrating. 

I agree. He cost quite a bit as well. I don’t mind moving on from him if it’s affordable. 
toney and injuries. Hope this isn’t to serious. Rest this next game and make sure we are all back for the bengals game. That’s the game I want the most. 

17 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

I agree. He cost quite a bit as well. I don’t mind moving on from him if it’s affordable. 
toney and injuries. Hope this isn’t to serious. Rest this next game and make sure we are all back for the bengals game. That’s the game I want the most. 

Give the MVS money and a little more to keep Schuster.