Suddenly not inconceivable

Possible. But the game that I want to see is against bengals. 
I am still salty that we played them twice last year and both times we were up at half and then only scored 3 in the seconds half of each game. 
what I don’t get, is if it happens once ok, but twice and almost identical fashion. Plus it cost us another Super Bowl appearance. 
that’s the team that I want us to beat and beat badly. 

25 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

Possible. But the game that I want to see is against bengals. 
I am still salty that we played them twice last year and both times we were up at half and then only scored 3 in the seconds half of each game. 
what I don’t get, is if it happens once ok, but twice and almost identical fashion. Plus it cost us another Super Bowl appearance. 
that’s the team that I want us to beat and beat badly. 

Yep. I’ve been staring that one down. Another burrow win against mahomes would be insufferable with the media.

More importantly they just need to show they can finish the job: should have been 2-0 last year , not 0-2 

With the way we play they might all be dog fights, but yeah that Bengals game could be dicey.  They have lots of weapons and Chase should be back in time for our game.  Kinda glad we haven't peaked yet though.  Rookies still learning and getting better and O is giving lots of wr's/te's opportunities to develop.  

Feels like this group focuses more on the number 1 seed than getting to the playoffs.  I'm not worried about their focus.  But any given Sunday and all.  Before the season began though, an unbeaten stretch of Chargers, Rams, Bengals and Broncos twice seemed a lot more impossible than it does now.  

1 hour ago, reesebobby said:

Feels like this group focuses more on the number 1 seed than getting to the playoffs.  I'm not worried about their focus.  But any given Sunday and all.  Before the season began though, an unbeaten stretch of Chargers, Rams, Bengals and Broncos twice seemed a lot more impossible than it does now.  

No doubt. Your right it’s any given Sunday and we got beat by Indy. 
the way I look at the focus is the time of year. It’s thx giving and this is the time where u need to kick it up a notch and go on a run.