3 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

I really like what our defense is doing. 
Mike Danna needs a shout out ! He’s back from his injury and looks like he is goi g to be a force. 
Love our LB group of Gay and Bolton. Both guys are making massive plays. Bolton does not miss a tackle period. He is unreal. Seen Chenal in their time to time and making some plays. He will develop. 
I think our defense is underrated by many. 
it may not be the best in passing or running yds allowed or turnovers etc but man they have a knack making a play when we need it. 
hats off to spags. Keep it rolling ! 

Agree with all of the above though not thrilled with safety play. Thornhill seems to be lagging on deep throws. Reid is good but was hoping for more. 

1 hour ago, azchief21 said:

Agree with all of the above though not thrilled with safety play. Thornhill seems to be lagging on deep throws. Reid is good but was hoping for more. 

AZ was just thinking that watching the first half.   Never thought the safety position would be a weak link on D.  They aren’t horrible or anything just very underwhelming.

7 minutes ago, arthur75 said:

Sneed is the do everything corner. We really got lucky with this guy. I would extend him now before he realizes what he is worth.

I'm pretty sure his agent is already aware of his success :D Definitely would want to extend him but not sure if that'll be possible without going through the tag after next season.

1 hour ago, sith13 said:

I'm pretty sure his agent is already aware of his success :D Definitely would want to extend him but not sure if that'll be possible without going through the tag after next season.

wonder what that'd be??/Seem's that contract the Packers gave to that one DB has really raised the bar

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

wonder what that'd be??/Seem's that contract the Packers gave to that one DB has really raised the bar

I mean..Besides CJ95, are there anymore contracts coming up we need to really consider??? (I know OBJ is due, but he should be pretty reasonable after this season...hopefully)

Shit, extend Cj95 and do a new 5 yr deal with sneed now! 

1 minute ago, artsy said:

I mean..Besides CJ95, are there anymore contracts coming up we need to really consider??? (I know OBJ is due, but he should be pretty reasonable after this season...hopefully)

Shit, extend Cj95 and do a new 5 yr deal with sneed now! 

Hell yah. Snead Bolton and CJ are studs we need at each level of this defense. 

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

Right now top 5 DB contracts average 20 million and it's safe to assume that we should add a couple to that figure. Would be great if he agrees on a team-friendly deal after this season.

2 minutes ago, sith13 said:

Right now top 5 DB contracts average 20 million and it's safe to assume that we should add a couple to that figure. Would be great if he agrees on a team-friendly deal after this season.

But, wouldn't you still resign Sneed if he didn't do a "team friendly" deal?? I mean, hell...he's earned it.

Imo, if he wants to be paid like the top 5 DB he is, then I would pay him but lock his ass up for no shorter than 5 yrs....He then becomes the new swiss army knife (i.e., the new Honeybadger)

10 minutes ago, artsy said:

But, wouldn't you still resign Sneed if he didn't do a "team friendly" deal?? I mean, hell...he's earned it.

Imo, if he wants to be paid like the top 5 DB he is, then I would pay him but lock his ass up for no shorter than 5 yrs....He then becomes the new swiss army knife (i.e., the new Honeybadger)

same argument could be made for Cheetah and altho it did not work out badly the Chiefs still where not going to pay up.. I easily could see a Franchise/trade scenario

19 minutes ago, artsy said:

Definitely worth the money IMO but basically any decent extension he agrees to after this season would be a team-friendly one compared to the inflation of yet another year. However if his demands are too steep, even if he deserves it, the finances of the NFL may lead us to tag&trade which is a reality we have to live with with so many talented youngsters on the roster. 

Chiefs have proven they can find/make great corners.

It appears to me that KC will try to keep Sneed and if a reasonable deal can be found, great.

It should also be apparent that the Tyreek Hill scenario is there as well.

Veach is the Man and he is planning at least 2 years ahead all the time.

w

3 hours ago, West said:

Chiefs have proven they can find/make great corners.

It appears to me that KC will try to keep Sneed and if a reasonable deal can be found, great.

It should also be apparent that the Tyreek Hill scenario is there as well.

Veach is the Man and he is planning at least 2 years ahead all the time.

w

The Chiefs have shown they can live without Hill.  They wouldn't be at 9-2 without Sneed.  He isn't a top cover guy, but his other areas of superior play make him vital to KC's defense.  Pay the man.