1 hour ago, Thegoatee said:

I like how the dude is pumped and visualizing more yards as he gets up and trots forward. Guy has more pop and spring in one carry than CEH has his whole career.

I like that about him also. Energy! 
I want to see is that 4.4 speed in the open field pulling away from people. It’s coming. 

56 minutes ago, sith13 said:

Hopefully he just gets better with more workload as we'll need that rest of the year. Regarding our 1st round RB I think CEH is a prime trade candidate in the offseason unless there's a huge surprise rest of this year. 

and what makes you think anyone would give squat for him?

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

according to some his "vision" is lacking lol

At the first of the year they were correct his vision was lacking but here lately he is getting better on waiting on the holes to open. At the first of the year he looked like a dog after you throw his bone and your holding him not letting him retrieve it.  But my god he is looking better.

15 hours ago, arthur75 said:

At the first of the year they were correct his vision was lacking but here lately he is getting better on waiting on the holes to open. At the first of the year he looked like a dog after you throw his bone and your holding him not letting him retrieve it.  But my god he is looking better.

Awesome analogy. Laughing my ass off. 

Chiefs placed RB Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) on injured reserve. 

Edwards-Helaire had been all but phased out of the KC offense before suffering a high ankle sprain in Week 11 against the Chargers. His absence of at least four weeks will being some clarity to the Chiefs backfield. Isiah Pacheco, coming off a career game against the Chargers on Sunday Night Football, will continue as the team's primary early-down back while Jerick McKinnon functions are the main pass catchers out of the backfield. McKinnon's role makes him a better play than Pacheco in PPR formats.