Remaining Sched for #1 Seed. Who gets it?

2 minutes ago, reesebobby said:

I hate when cheering for the patriots is in play. 

It's like when the Raiders play the Geldings.  Someone has to win and it hurts.  It will be hard to beat this weekend.  Ravens lose, Titans lose.  Jayhawks lose  Buckeyes lose.  Still have peach, apple, and pumpkin pie left overs.  Life is good. 

23 minutes ago, jetlord said:

It's like when the Raiders play the Geldings.  Someone has to win and it hurts.  It will be hard to beat this weekend.  Ravens lose, Titans lose.  Jayhawks lose  Buckeyes lose.  Still have peach, apple, and pumpkin pie left overs.  Life is good. 

That is good. I ate all the cookies and now have bad heartburn. 

I'm looking at it this way. Of all the top teams in the AFC... Chiefs have not played the Raven or the Dolphins so no way of knowing how we stack up against them. Lost to Buffalo on our own field. Barely beat a Titans team that had a rookie backup QB. Anyone besides me think if Tannehill had played we might have lost that game? And we have the Bengals coming up who owned us last year. A bad matchup on paper. 

I don't care how tough our early schedule was. Chargers are down, Raiders are down, Tampa is down, Cardinals are down. Not as brutal as one might think.

17 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Still they have a shot. May be one and done but could have the best regular season record. There schedule has two games against Bills and Niners. The rest are nothing special.

I'm looking to seeing how they do in Buffalo and New England.  Probably won't have the greatest weather in December up north.  Maybe Tua can develop Derek Carr Syndrome

Jackson’s poor performances of late, and Jackson clapped back:

Boy STFU y’all be cappin too much on this app mf never smelt a football field never did shit but eat dick‼️

— Lamar Jackson (@Lj_era8) November 27, 2022

Ravens’ Lamar Jackson vents his frustration over recent defeat on Twitter

Jackson finished Week 12 with a 87.2 quarterback rating compared to Trevor Lawrence’s 129.8 rating. He was able to dance his way out of pressure at times but struggled to establish a strong passing or run game from the start, and he and the rest of the offense will rue not capitalizing on drives earlier in the gam

More From Chokesan World.

https://ebonybird.com/2022/11/27/ravens-sufffer-stunning-loss-jaguars-week-12/

The Ravens entered the second half of the season believing they had one of the best defenses in the league, chockful of playmakers on every level.

Now, the question is: what exactly is the team’s strength?

Not the offense, not after Jackson missed three potential touchdown throws throughout the game, all of them relatively easy throws to boot. This goes without saying, but too many of the team’s offensive drives ended in field goals.

And not the defense, not after Marcus Peters, Marlon Humphrey, and the rest of the secondary gave up over 300 passing yards this game.

Week 12’s loss left the Ravens reeling in the wake of an all-around inferior offensive and defensive showing, and the usual suspects couldn’t save the team this time around. Jackson was inconsistent, the run game stifled, and the passing game nearly nonexistent.

18 hours ago, sith13 said:

#1 seed is ours to lose and if we lose it due to the Bengals game it's a huge problem for the coaching staff. I believe they are looking forward to that game with extra care and motivation as it can easily turn into a major mental issue. Other than us the Ravens have an easy path but they have just as much chance to win out as we do so that would likely take them to #2.

By the way the looked against the Rams I would think they were already preparing for the Cincy game. 

37 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Jackson’s poor performances of late, and Jackson clapped back:

Boy STFU y’all be cappin too much on this app mf never smelt a football field never did shit but eat dick‼️

Jackson finished Week 12 with a 87.2 quarterback rating compared to Trevor Lawrence’s 129.8 rating. He was able to dance his way out of pressure at times but struggled to establish a strong passing or run game from the start, and he and the rest of the offense will rue not capitalizing on drives earlier in the gam

I question the authenticity of the Post, but if it is real then he acts like a child when things don't go his way and the ravens need to shut his account down

2 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

I question the authenticity of the Post, but if it is real then he acts like a child when things don't go his way and the ravens need to shut his account down

It was in an article on the Ravens Site. 

https://ebonybird.com/2022/11/27/ravens-sufffer-stunning-loss-jaguars-week-12/ 

Quarterback Lamar Jackson led the team as the top rusher and made a few impressive throws, yet he looked far removed from his early season MVP form and had some questioning whether he was truly an elite quarterback.

After the Week 12 defeat, a Twitter user criticized Jackson’s ongoing contract situation, suggesting that the Ravens should let Jackson walk next offseason after Jackson’s poor performances of late, and Jackson clapped back:

Jackson finished Week 12 with a 87.2 quarterback rating compared to Trevor Lawrence’s 129.8 rating. He was able to dance his way out of pressure at times but struggled to establish a strong passing or run game from the start, and he and the rest of the offense will rue not capitalizing on drives earlier in the game.

Jackson's vulgar response has gone viral on social media on Sunday night.

Jackson's response to the fan has sparked a lot of criticism on social media, with some calling for punishment from the National Football League.

The league can fine players for social media behavior, though that's pretty rare.

"What a nasty vulgar tweet by Lamar Jackson after todays Ravens loss. I have cleaned it up. To those who criticize me, you have never played the game. Once you step out on a football field and have had 350 pound players chasing you for 3 hours, then you can criticize me,"

It will be interesting to see if the Ravens or the league takes a step with Jackson for his social media behavior on Sunday night.

To those who criticize me, you have never played the game. Once you step out on a football field and have had 350 pound players chasing you for 3 hours, then you can criticize me,"

even cleaned up this is something that a TRUE Leader should never say,  I am so glad we have Patrick as our Leader

1 hour ago, KC Warpaint said:

even cleaned up this is something that a TRUE Leader should never say,  I am so glad we have Patrick as our Leader

Ravens’ Lamar Jackson rips ESPN reporter apart for “defamation” of character

https://ebonybird.com/2022/11/28/ravens-lamar-jackson-rips-reporter-apart-defamation/