Chiefs vs Rams Game Day Thread. Thuney & Thornhill out.

16 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

I mean if we don't win the SB this year its a horribly missed opportunity.  Tom Brady was correct earlier in the year when he said there is a lot of bad football being played.  The Ravens got beat by the Jags, the Browns beat the Bucs.   The Cincy/Tenn game was a crappy game to watch.  Burrows just threw the ball down field and hoped for a PI or for his wr's to push off for the reception.   

We have an opportunity to send a message and we come out with a horrible game plan.  I mean what did we think this team would do?  I just don't understand why we don't have a game plan to combat this style of D.  It is going on 2 years now.   The only times it works is when we commit to run the ball.  We literally play right into their hands.  

ST is officially a problem.  This team is never ready to play and commits egregious errors on 50% of ST snaps it seems like.  

With all that said we are winning and we are doing it without Hardman, Toney, and a banged up Juju.  We have made great adjustments almost all year at half so hopefully we come out and toss 3 tuddies this quarter and rest the starters in the 4th.

I don’t know about all of that, but the point that the bengals offense is deep passes hoping for pi and their wide outs pushing off nearly every play is correct. Its sickening to watch and i hope the nfl doesn’t allow it this year

Just now, CranjisMcbasketball said:

I don’t know about all of that, but the point that the bengals offense is deep passes hoping for pi and their wide outs pushing off nearly every play is correct. Its sickening to watch and i hope the nfl doesn’t allow it this year

What is sad is the announcers don't even acknowledge it even though you can clearly see extension and db's flying backwards.  We are going to see a lot of it.  

Not having an elite edge hurts you on drives like that also have our safeties made a single play tonight other than Cook getting hurt on that tackle?   Its amazing to me how they are never around the ball or so it seems.   McDuffie got cooked on a pretty simple move there.   Embarrassing drive by the D there.