Chiefs vs Rams Game Day Thread. Thuney & Thornhill out.

3 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

420 yards of total offence with 20 points.  Those last three were a gift from the D.  You are right 30 other teams would be happy but we aren't like any other NFL offense.  We are the gold standard and we have looked pathetic compared to the standard we set.   I'm glad thats enough to win most games but I'm not gonna call it a quality performance.  

The redzone play has been pathetic. But we've moved the ball all day. 

8 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

The redzone play has been pathetic. But we've moved the ball all day. 

Absolutely!  Thus my original comments about some nice plays here and there.  1/5 in the redzone is putrid though.  I'm sure they will figure it out.  Mahomes looked a little off.  They were getting pressure quite a bit tonight.   Our tackle situation is still bad.  I'm not so sure thats why the running near the endzone was so bad (Have to go back and look), but guys crashing down on Wylie have hindered quite a few plays this year.

Eh....I was hoping for more. Wanted to get Pacheco the ball w/ 20 carries to see what he could do. Got 22 carries today for 69 yards. 3.1 AVG.  Longest was 9 yards. Last few series he was running into walls. He got blown up a couple of times. Our O Line rarely provides clear running lanes. I do like his enthusiasm and attitude. 

Led by depth offensive lineman Nick Allegretti — making a spot start in place of injured left guard Joe Thuney — the Chiefs did enough against a formidable unit led by All-Pro defensive tackle Aaron Donald. The Rams made a point of frequently lining Donald up against Allegretti. The reserve offensive lineman rose to the occasion. Mahomes, to his credit, showed strong pocket awareness, choosing the right times to step up and bail.

11 hours ago, Thegoatee said:

Sounds like a bland game that was never in doubt. And Toub doing Toub things. Man is lucky Devin Hester existed.

it was a bland game, i had a hard time staying awake after a 22 hour drive from KC to home (got back 45 mins before Kickoff). i hate it when Fox does Chiefs games at Arrowhead, the sound is always shitty.