Chiefs vs Rams Game Day Thread. Thuney & Thornhill out.

11 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

I mean it's like picking your poison. Hardman can't figure out simple things like not fair catching the ball at the 4 yd line, or running the wrong direction after he fields it. 

We have the best offense in the league.  We don’t need a special teams hero, just someone to go out there and know when to fair catch, when to let it go, and able to field the punt.  If Watson fair catches every punt for the rest of the season, I’m good with that. 

5 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

The one thing that stands out to me on that drive is sky Moore. This guy can be a weapon! Feed him and for shit sakes only play him on offense. ! 

kelce is the man! 

Hope Toney can get and stay healthy.  Him, Moore, resign jj and kelce and we are set. Others are depth then even if Hardman goes.

3 minutes ago, moons314 said:

This is one incredibly boring game.  A depleted rams team with a whopping 3 wins in the last week of November, and it’s a 10-3 game with them driving.  It sucks how much the chiefs play down to their competition 

KC plays this way often when heavily favored. 

Note: Going with too many rookies as Dbs is going to cost this team in the long haul. Would like to see a few Vets available. Sneed out now you have a 7th round guy you must depend on?  Sneed may miss next weeks game.