Most Important game of the season so far -- Lets get a bit of payback..

KC opens as three point favorites  Assuming that Chase comes back, it's hard to see how the Chiefs' rookie DBs hold up.  Mahomes and the offense better get their act together for this one.  Thuney, Toney, and Thornhill had better get healthy.   A win would be huge.  A loss would make it hard to gain home field over the Bills or Fish.  Still a lot of season left, but this game is the most important the Chiefs face until the playoffs. 

15 minutes ago, jetlord said:

KC opens as three point favorites  Assuming that Chase comes back, it's hard to see how the Chiefs' rookie DBs hold up.  Mahomes and the offense better get their act together for this one.  Thuney, Toney, and Thornhill had better get healthy.   A win would be huge.  A loss would make it hard to gain home field over the Bills or Fish.  Still a lot of season left, but this game is the most important the Chiefs face until the playoffs. 

Hope someone travels with chase. Maybe Snead. I also want Reid our saftey to show up! 

1 hour ago, jetlord said:

They have played other good receivers this year. I think that experience just helps us more as we get going towards the playoffs.  We win 42 to 17.

Clean up red zone offense, improve O line rushing attack, Skyy Moore cannot catch a punt. CBs & LBs have been lights out. WR group keeps stepping up as a unit. Safeties are late in coverage. Mahomes and Kelce are Mahomes and Kelce. DEs showed some improvement. Pacheco needs to remain feature back. Interior DL is tough. Chiefs bring it all together this week and whip the Bungles 35-21. 

Bengals have a very good passing defense. Not quite as good stopping the run but still respectable.

This is going to be a tough day.

Andy will need to coach the best game of his career to pull this off, and our DL will need to get pressure on Burrow. The only stat giving me hope is the Chiefs have twice as many sacks as the bengals. 

6 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

until proven otherwise the Bungholes are  KC's kryptonite  L#3 but that might be ok, the Chiefs need another L to re-set them.  I think this lackluster game yesterday is showing maybe the Chiefs are just getting a bit cocky.

They won't be cocky at Cincy.  The AFCCG second half still stings and Mahomes is on a revenge tour.  The big worry is how the rookie secondary holds up against Chase and Higgans.  The Chiefs' pass rush is better this year and Bolton has a year's experience.  I think the game could go either way but wouldn't bet on the Chiefs this time. 

23 minutes ago, mex said:

Bengals have a very good passing defense. Not quite as good stopping the run but still respectable.

This is going to be a tough day.

Andy will need to coach the best game of his career to pull this off, and our DL will need to get pressure on Burrow. The only stat giving me hope is the Chiefs have twice as many sacks as the bengals. 

After surrendering nine sacks in the 2021 divisional game, the revamped offensive line put together possibly their best performance of the season, against one of the better defensive lines in the NFL. With only one sack of Burrow allowed and mostly clean pockets all day, the offensive front gave Burrow all the time he needed to spread the ball around and make some really great throws.

Despite the early-season struggles, Frank Pollack’s unit looks to be coming together at the right time as the team begins a stretch of big games against playoff contenders. The struggles at the beginning of the season were expected, as the unit had no preseason work and very little training camp time working together with the same starting five, but as the stretch run begins, it looks as if the line we expected to see is rounding in to form.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2022/11/28/23481094/joe-burrow-news-cincinnati-bengals-offensive-line-titans-nfl

5 hours ago, dhitter said:

Bengals can't afford to fall behind the Ravens in their division. They will be motivated on a number of fronts. I almost guarantee that Chase is a go for the game. Chiefs seem to be the best therapy for players that have been injured 😒

just like the Chargers brought back Keenan Allen and Mike Williams for the game two weeks ago. they were not 100% and i bet Chase is not 100% either

In order to make sure there are no setbacks, Reid isn’t committing to any sort of firm timeline for Toney’s return. He’ll take it day-by-day as the team returns to practice ahead of the Week 13 tilt with the Cincinnati Bengals on Wednesday.

“So, we’ll see,” Reid said. “We’ll just see how it goes. (He’ll) probably be day-to-day and we’ll just see where he’s at.”

2 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

In order to make sure there are no setbacks, Reid isn’t committing to any sort of firm timeline for Toney’s return. He’ll take it day-by-day as the team returns to practice ahead of the Week 13 tilt with the Cincinnati Bengals on Wednesday.

“So, we’ll see,” Reid said. “We’ll just see how it goes. (He’ll) probably be day-to-day and we’ll just see where he’s at.”

You know Andy has something up his sleeve... he NEVER says that

35 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Bengals Forum / fans very confident. Say chief fans have no class. Blah Blah Blah 

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-On-to-Kansas-City--33833?page=2

Reading some of their bs. Man are they salty. They think we are bad? Lmao, they finally were good and made it to the sb and we are the worst fans? Wow, hello kettle.

2 hours ago, KC Warpaint said:

just like the Chargers brought back Keenan Allen and Mike Williams for the game two weeks ago. they were not 100% and i bet Chase is not 100% either

Oh I agree. It totally backfired with Williams. We'll see whether Chase is ready or not. 

41 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Reading some of their bs. Man are they salty. They think we are bad? Lmao, they finally were good and made it to the sb and we are the worst fans? Wow, hello kettle.

To be fair, I think most other teams exposure to Chiefs fans comes from Chiefs Planet.  And they are possibly the worst fans in sports.  

15 minutes ago, dhitter said:

Oh I agree. It totally backfired with Williams. We'll see whether Chase is ready or not. 

haha..he may not be ready but I bet he plays.

This game will depend on the pass rush like no other. If Burrow has time to sit in the pocket he will absolutely torch our young secondary. 

They are notoriously good with those damn 50/50 balls that Burrow likes to throw when you blitz him and it's man to man. We really need CJ, Frank Clark and Saunders to come up big Sunday.

Guys this game makes me nervous. I think we are a much better team than cincy but that does not always translate to the end result. But the look in Mahomes eye tells me he is on a mission. That game last year left a horrible taste in his mouth. He looks pissed. If this is the case may god have mercy on their souls cause the Chiefs will not.