Most Important game of the season so far -- Lets get a bit of payback..

1 minute ago, artsy said:

This game will depend on the pass rush like no other. If Burrow has time to sit in the pocket he will absolutely torch our young secondary. 

They are notoriously good with those damn 50/50 balls that Burrow likes to throw when you blitz him and it's man to man. We really need CJ, Frank Clark and Saunders to come up big Sunday.

This is the blueprint. 

20 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

This is the blueprint. 

Agree and yet Burrow puts up numbers as one of the most sacked QBs last year and this year. It will be on the Dbs. KC pass defense has not been very good despite putting pressure on the QB at one of the best rates in the league this year. Yes KC has needed to blitz to get that done. Without the blitz Burrow will have all day to survey the field. Its like playing Mahomes. Damned if you do damned if you dont.  Current DBs are giving up plenty of yardage and Cinn has the receivers to dominate. Chiefs offense will need to play their best game of the year and hope Cinn turns it over.  SHOOTOUT COMING

50 minutes ago, arthur75 said:

Guys this game makes me nervous. I think we are a much better team than cincy but that does not always translate to the end result. But the look in Mahomes eye tells me he is on a mission. That game last year left a horrible taste in his mouth. He looks pissed. If this is the case may god have mercy on their souls cause the Chiefs will not.

I hope he is pissed cause he plays better when he is fired up.   

9 hours ago, mex said:

Bengals have a very good passing defense. Not quite as good stopping the run but still respectable.

This is going to be a tough day.

Andy will need to coach the best game of his career to pull this off, and our DL will need to get pressure on Burrow. The only stat giving me hope is the Chiefs have twice as many sacks as the bengals. 

The reason for the Bengals turn around is directly related to the improved oline play. They have transformed since about week 5. They are protecting him big time. 

17 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Bengals Forum / fans very confident. Say chief fans have no class. Blah Blah Blah 

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-On-to-Kansas-City--33833?page=2

Yeah I went over there and saw the comments. They are right. Over at Chiefs Planet there are a lot of a**holes who spew garbage. But the irony is, as a response many of them become the very thing they are reviling. It's the nature of some fans and they exist on every team's fan base 

On 11/28/2022 at 2:18 PM, AFCWEST said:

Bengals Forum / fans very confident. Say chief fans have no class. Blah Blah Blah 

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-On-to-Kansas-City--33833?page=2

I just visited this forum. It’s not as bad as I thought and I was just assuming so, based on you guys comments. They seem pretty close to how we discuss things, maybe a little more confident but not cocky. I can’t say I blame them since they did sweep the Chiefs.

They’re are a few that had some negative stuff to say about Chiefs fans, I’m also wondering if they visited Chiefs planet. That would explain a lot.

34 minutes ago, qnet said:

I just visited this forum. It’s not as bad as I thought and I was just assuming so, based on you guys comments. They seem pretty close to how we discuss things, maybe a little more confident but not cocky. I can’t say I blame them since they did sweep the Chiefs.

They’re are a few that had some negative stuff to say about Chiefs fans, I’m also wondering if they visited Chiefs planet. Thy would explain a lot.

I feel like the guys/gals on this forum know a little more about "football". Fans are fans...(Fanatics), and they don't always understand the X's and O's. I am (was) a Football coach at the High/Jr High school levels so I tend to watch the game thru a different lens, but I have to say that this forum is the best hands down for chiefs fans who actually know football. 

In reality, I think the Bungals fans should be nervous. The AFCCG was not some great game played by cinci.

The chiefs were up 21 - 3 at halftime, and Andy did his best basketball coaching analogy by shooting 3 pointers instead of taking layups to finish the game with win. He allowed his team to shoot themselves right out of the game by not running the football and chewing clock in the second half. I would almost be willing to bet a crispy 5 dollar bill that neither Andy or PM15 would never let that happen again.

As I said earlier...Chase is playing. And my primary concern is the pass rush and this young secondary. if spags insist on having #23 manned up on him all night...it could get tricky. We all know that Burrow will throw the ball up to him even when he's covered...(Ask Charvarius Ward)

17 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

someone should invite them here, back in the good ol days we used to have several opposing fans drop in  when we played for some good ol trash talk.. always good natured tho and often had them at our Festevi

If the Chiefs win I might join their forum and invite them to the not insane chiefs coalition forum. Not sure I can mentally do it if Chiefs ;lose.

11 minutes ago, artsy said:

I feel like the guys/gals on this forum know a little more about "football". Fans are fans...(Fanatics), and they don't always understand the X's and O's. I am (was) a Football coach at the High/Jr High school levels so I tend to watch the game thru a different lens, but I have to say that this forum is the best hands down for chiefs fans who actually know football. 

In reality, I think the Bungals fans should be nervous. The AFCCG was not some great game played by cinci.

The chiefs were up 21 - 3 at halftime, and Andy did his best basketball coaching analogy by shooting 3 pointers instead of taking layups to finish the game with win. He allowed his team to shoot themselves right out of the game by not running the football and chewing clock in the second half. I would almost be willing to bet a crispy 5 dollar bill that neither Andy or PM15 would never let that happen again.

As I said earlier...Chase is playing. And my primary concern is the pass rush and this young secondary. if spags insist on having #23 manned up on him all night...it could get tricky. We all know that Burrow will throw the ball up to him even when he's covered...(Ask Charvarius Ward)

Agree 100% Cinn may think they have the cheat code to stopping KC. Kc stopped/choked themselves. I do think they will score more than 3 in the first half.

Bengals 44

Chiefs 12

Bengals own the Chiefs. Joe Burrow’s cigar game puts Len Dawson to shame. Nobody throws knockouts quite like Mixon, Frank Clark better watch out. That Bengals pass rush will make OBJ look like Jordan Black. Chase name is apt, as all those DBs will be chasing him all over the field as he gets 400 yards on 30 catches with 6 TDs. Toub gets creative and puts Winchester back as punt returner after not finding anyone capable of fair catching the ball.

22 hours ago, artsy said:

haha..he may not be ready but I bet he plays.

This game will depend on the pass rush like no other. If Burrow has time to sit in the pocket he will absolutely torch our young secondary. 

They are notoriously good with those damn 50/50 balls that Burrow likes to throw when you blitz him and it's man to man. We really need CJ, Frank Clark and Saunders to come up big Sunday.

time for Clark to come out of Hibernation, have not heard his name in about 3-4 games

Cincinnati beat Kansas City twice last season, including in the AFC Championship Game. The Bengals' win was a big reason why the Chiefs re-tooled their defense this offseason. They added multiple young players to their secondary in the draft and also signed safety Justin Reid. 

The veteran made a bold prediction about Bengals wide receiver Tee Higgins on Wednesday. 

"I'm gonna lock him down," Reid told reporters. "He's a very talented receiver too. More of a finesse type of guy, not the best blocker."

On 11/29/2022 at 3:51 PM, AFCWEST said:

Seems to me KC has the Ends setting the edge as #1 priority vs rushing the passer? Much better this year against the run.  Pressure from interior and blitzing.

We are better against the run but the bar was so low it feels a lot better than the numbers reflect. What are we? ...18th? We have better overall blitzers. Jones is a stud as always but a lot more guys in the mix this year it seems.

On 11/29/2022 at 2:15 PM, oldtimer said:

it was mentioned on Sunday..he almost did something

Clark has played okay since his suspension.  Not great and certainly not worth his pay, but he's not a liability.  I like the NASCAR package of Jones, Karlaftis, Dunlap, and Clark.

4 hours ago, azchief21 said:

Reid better bring it Sunday. Those Cincy players are fired up. The crowd is going to shred him. 

If I wasn’t nervous for this, I sure the hell am since Reid opened his big mouth. This game just got bigger. Even their TE spoke up. Reid hasn’t impressed me much, and now he has put a target on his D. 
he better damn we’ll be hitting with a attitude and playing through the whistle. 
we all know the ball will be in air on deep shots. 

7 hours ago, reesebobby said:

So the theory is that the bengals wouldn't try their best if reid didn't do that interview and now they will try their best?

Exactly. However, there are players, and teams for that matter, that will even invent bulletin board material for some reason to "create" added incentive. I never understood it but it happens. I'm not so much worried about the Bengals as I am Reid creating added pressure on himself and then shitting the bed.

Bengals are underdogs at home. That's more likely to get them fired up than anything Reid said.

I'm sorry I'm not sold on  "Locker Room " material for the Pro's  Playoffs are at stake and if some dumbass saying dumbshit has to inspire a player(s) to play harder then that's F'd up. That being said Reid should STFU any player worth his salt should let his actions speak on the field.

I still have this game as L #3 some teams just have that IT factor and against the Chiefs the Bungholes have IT until proven otherwise. I'm not sold on the Chiefs' HFA being all that important either