I've read everything about this last game in all the sites and on this forum, but I can't see anywhere a single mention of  the fact that Butker has been perfect on FG's and points after in the last two games.  His points accounted for the largest portion of the winning margin against the Rams.  He at least deserves an honorable mention and a sigh of relief that he is back to 100% from his ankle injury.

I’m pretty sure his inaccuracy has cost us a few game this year too.  Didn’t he miss 4pt in the Bills game that would have helped?  He makes me nervous.  

I ran into him and his family a few weeks back over the bye in Scottsdale.   He was hiking Gateway, nothing too difficult, definitely rocky and steep at some points.  Easily can twist an ankle if you’re not paying attention.  He seemed to be fine.  He said, “I’m getting there,” when I asked him about his injury.  Must be okay and not too worried hiking though.

34 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

I’m pretty sure his inaccuracy has cost us a few game this year too.  Didn’t he miss 4pt in the Bills game that would have helped?  He makes me nervous.  

I ran into him and his family a few weeks back over the bye in Scottsdale.   He was hiking Gateway, nothing too difficult, definitely rocky and steep at some points.  Easily can twist an ankle if you’re not paying attention.  He seemed to be fine.  He said, “I’m getting there,” when I asked him about his injury.  Must be okay and not too worried hiking though.

What are you talking about?  He has had a bad ankle injury and had to completely change his kicking and approach the ball with a much shorter step when he was finally able to play at all in that first game back against Buffalo.  He injured it on that horrible turf that slipped off the understructure against the Cardinals in game one, I think.  That is why he was inaccurate after finally returning to play. 

6 hours ago, Mr Ev said:

I think a few is three? A couple is two? 

7 minutes ago, WichitaZRide said:

Dude missed a 55 yarder.  Even so, burrow would have just marched down the field and scored anyway.  Of all the things to pick on after losing a game, missing a 55 yd kick isn’t one of them

His injury hasn’t been helpful that’s all I’m saying.  The missed extra point and fg in bills game was the difference.  He’s till ranked 2nd In the league though so whatever.  

1 hour ago, WichitaZRide said:

Dude missed a 55 yarder.  Even so, burrow would have just marched down the field and scored anyway.  Of all the things to pick on after losing a game, missing a 55 yd kick isn’t one of them

I think passing the ball on that first down was a bigger mistake.  We were gashing them with the run and simultaneously trying to milk the clock down and it was working but we just can't keep doing whats working.  We ran that stupid cut play which makes no sense by sending Mahomes out to wr which literally makes it 100 times easier to stop us and almost stalled a drive.   That pass play our tackles sucked and Mahomes had to throw it away that stopped the clock and burned a down.  2nd down we gained like what 6 yards and then on third down he got sacked because again the tackles sucked.   We could have probably ran it 3 times and gotten the first down or gotten close enough to go for it.   Agreed, can't blame much of anything on Butker there.