Most hated. Most favorite.

2 hours ago, reesebobby said:

Mine. 

Most hated. Patriots. But I could make a case for the cowboys and broncos. 

Least hated. Bills maybe?  Commanders?

Most hated? Broncos, hands down.

Least hated? Seattle. I even kind of liked them when they were in the AFCW. Them screwing the geldings on the Russt Wilson deal doesn't hurt either.

4 hours ago, reesebobby said:

Mine. 

Most hated. Patriots. But I could make a case for the cowboys and broncos. 

Least hated. Bills maybe?  Commanders?

Most hated Pats in AFC, Cowboys in NFC.

Commanders are too irrelevant for me either way.

Least hated Browns(AFC) and Lions(NFC) as both are just too funny :D 

least I too would have to say the Bills. They always have been an easy team to route for 2nd would be  the Steelers. I like good blue collar teams.

Most?  Pats/Ravens but there have been times the Donks  sure wiggled their way in there (Elway)

13 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

least I too would have to say the Bills. They always have been an easy team to route for 2nd would be  the Steelers. I like good blue collar teams.

Most?  Pats/Ravens but there have been times the Donks  sure wiggled their way in there (Elway)

I was a huge steelers fan in the 70s because of hating the cowboys.  I still root for them when they don't play the chiefs. 

14 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

I have a soft spot for all the NFC North teams especially DA BEARS altho AArog is getting on my last nerve

I think my little soft spot for the bears comes from the 85 bears. William the fridge Perry and the music video they did. Holy shit that was along time ago.

40 minutes ago, arthur75 said:

I think my little soft spot for the bears comes from the 85 bears. William the fridge Perry and the music video they did. Holy shit that was along time ago.

agreed. + my cousin who played for the Packers back then always said that even if you beat the Bears  they beat you to death so I thought I might want to see what he was talking about.

I think my hatred kind of goes up and down based on who is good.  When the Broncos were good, I hated them a lot more.  Now it's kind of subsided.  If you asked me who I would absolutely least likely hate to see win another Super Bowl, I'd say the Broncos, Cowboys and Patriots.  

If you asked me who I would like to win a Super Bowl other than the Chiefs, I'd probably say the Bills.  

I started hating the Raiders about 57 years ago.  Nothing has changed since.   Next most hated, Jayhawks. (okay, I expanded the parameters a bit)

Least hated, Panthers, Lions, Redskins, and any other team not a threat to the Chiefs SB chances.  Don't mind the Bills.  Good rivalry with a good guy QB.  Like to see them lose but enjoy watching them play. 

Most hated: The Broncos when they were good, and the Raiders. Tampa Bay is a close third. 

Least hated: Falcons and Vikings.

I don't mind the Bills either, just wish they weren't an obstacle for the Chiefs chances at another ring. Having said that, if they make it to the SB, I'd root for them. 

On 12/8/2022 at 5:42 AM, oldtimer said:

Burrows certainly seems to of become our new Elway

Yep... he's fucking good. But we'll beat them in the playoffs. They'll be way overconfident. All we need is to get healthy... which is a tall task I'll admit.