Chiefs Vs Bengals Game Day

4 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Bengals with an ignorant decision.  Take the 3 and go up 7.  Chiefs gotta capitalize on that stupidity.  

I think that was a good decision. Field goals against PM not going to get it done. Wish KC had not kicked their field goal

I know the Bengals had two timeouts but you don't win games vs being gutless vs a good team.  Romo talked about incomplete passes but I didn't realize the best O in the L was worried about receptions.  A fg there would have turned the momentum big time in our favor with us getting the ball after half.  The turnover on down was huge but that pathetic offensive display gave it right back.   

For circling a game on the calendar we look pretty meh.

Just now, artsy said:

Spags needs to figure 1. How to get better pressure on burrow or...2. Lock Mcduffie up on chase.

Cinn is like KC. Lots of weapons. Someone will always be open if you dont get pressure with 4. Chiefs dont so they must roll the dice. Maybe they should just rush three.? 

4 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

I think that was a good decision. Field goals against PM not going to get it done. Wish KC had not kicked their field goal

It’s the time.  If there’s 8 min to go in the half, absolutely go for it, bc if you don’t get it the offense is operating deep in their own end, and field position is on your side.  When there’s that little time left, field position is irrelevant and they let the chiefs off the hook.  Can’t leave those points on the field. 

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

It’s the time.  If there’s 8 min to go in the half, absolutely go for it, bc if you don’t get it the offense is operating deep in their own end, and field position is on your side.  When there’s that little time left, field position is irrelevant and they let the chiefs off the hook.  Can’t leave those points on the field. 

I disagree. This is going to be a shoot out. 

1 minute ago, AFCWEST said:

I disagree. This is going to be a shoot out. 

Well, in their positions they would have gone up 7.  After the first attempt didn't work a fg would have put points on the board and maintained the momentum.  The turnover on downs is similar to our failure to score last game.  It changes momentum and had we had some balls we would have attempted a pass on first down to move the ball and possibly get in fg range.  Instead we let them back off the hook a little.  Don't like not having confidence in our O there.

18 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

As I predicted. No rush without blitzing and Burrow is great against the blitz. Next year the young guys will be more competitive. But this year is what you have. KC should have added some veteran DBs.

How would the young guys be more competitive next year if they were sitting in favor of those vets we didn't sign this year?

Just now, Iluvhouse24 said:

How would the young guys be more competitive next year if they were sitting in favor of those vets we didn't sign this year?

Im not saying sit them. Need more depth and maybe not play Williams as much. Who plays with the next injury?