Chiefs Vs Bengals Game Day

3 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Our defensive line is a problem. Our lack of pass rush is alarming. This unit is just not impactful at all. It's really cost us today.

Enormous problem. The offense is great, but it will make mistakes.  The defense is just awful bc we can’t control the los.  4-5 yards on every handoff, then zero passrush.  There’s a lot of money wrapped up in that group and there’s not shit in return for all that money. 

1 minute ago, dhitter said:

We had momentum big time until the Kelce fumble. That turned everything around. We still need better offensive tackles and a premier edge rusher.....but that was a winnable game.

It’s more than just an edge rusher.  There was no push in the middle either.  The defensive front is just bad. 

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

He is a raw rookie.   Not his fault our safeties suck and Spags is clueless about giving help.  Our safeties are worse than our dline and that is saying something.   

Wasn’t his fault.  Charles Woodson couldn’t cover with this lack of a pass rush.  Our corners are the least of my defensive worries by a long shot. 

6 minutes ago, 58shineson said:

One and done in the playoffs. Need a better defense to go farther. 

We had that game in our grasp and botched it.   It happens.  We will win out more than likely and probably still get the bye.  I doubt the Bills are winning out as poorly as they are playing.  Miami lost and the Ravens did too so we are two up on everyone else except Buffalo.  Frustrating loss but I'm not worried.

1 minute ago, moons314 said:

Wasn’t his fault.  Charles Woodson couldn’t cover with this lack of a pass rush.  Our corners are the least of my defensive worries by a long shot. 

Totally agree moon, but what do we expect when we draft and sign these big slow DEs.   We don't have one DE that has legit bend.  Spags loves those slow dudes which would be fine if our run D was stiffer but when we suck at both phases then its a serious problem and without selling the farm this offseason we will be seeing this same crap next year because we doubled down on Spags style of D last offseason.  

2 minutes ago, Lamardirts said:

We had that game in our grasp and botched it.   It happens.  We will win out more than likely and probably still get the bye.  I doubt the Bills are winning out as poorly as they are playing.  Miami lost and the Ravens did too so we are two up on everyone else except Buffalo.  Frustrating loss but I'm not worried.

The chiefs biggest impediment is the chiefs.  

Ravens won

I agree with you, I am not worried either, The Chiefs will be in the playoff, maybe not the #1 seed, but they will get there.  My concern is this defense!  If we make it to the SB in the playoffs, against a team like t he Eagles, This defense does not stand a chance!   

1 minute ago, NCK Chiefs Fan said:

I agree with you, I am not worried either, The Chiefs will be in the playoff, maybe not the #1 seed, but they will get there.  My concern is this defense!  If we make it to the SB in the playoffs, against a team like t he Eagles, This defense does not stand a chance!   

Let’s not start with the SB talk.  We have to be able to finish the season healthy and then beat the Bills, Bengals, and or Miami.