Chiefs Vs Bengals Game Day

5 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

So we will just be one of those division winners…wonderful.  Can’t beat the teams we need to beat and kind of got lucky with such a weird season in the afc west where everyone didn’t play up to their promised talent.

Relax. We're 9-3 with a 4 game lead in the west. We lost on the road to a good team by 3 points. We have the best QB in the NFL with just as good a chance to win the SB as anybody. 

6 minutes ago, Mr Ev said:

Being that the Chiefs are 0-3 against the Bengals and probably can’t beat the Bills, can this team get it done when it matters?  Seeing as we basically are a lock for the playoffs in a weak afc west, can this team mentally get over this kind of stuff?  I’m not so sure.  

They will get one home game and beyond that, it's all guess work.  They can beat anyone when things are clicking and they can lose to Indy when they're not.  This was supposed to be a rebuilding year and except for beating the Chargers, the Chiefs look like it.  Who would have guessed that the Rams and Bucs would go in the toilet?  If the Chiefs win out, (not a certainty) they still could get a bye.  Enjoy the ride and when they're stopped this season, appreciate that they are in every game to the end.  Three losses, two on questionable calles against Jones and a fumble by Kelce.  Even with all the warts, the Chiefs could have won any of them. 

22 minutes ago, qnet said:

They ran the ball more this time. Ran for 138 Yards. Do you think they should have done it more? In this game I kinda wish they would have. I also wonder about not having Thuney. I think more back breaking runs may have occurred.

There were spots where I would have but. The pass game was 16/27 not great 

moved the ball ok 

defense forces 1 punt 

chiefs need some pieces 

I go back and forth about a true 1 wr

left tackle was bad 

defense was not good - tackling atrocious 

young corners were in a position again. I keep hoping that will fall in our favor but it hasn’t 

0-3 they have our number 

burrow has outplayed pat basically every time and it makes me sick 

6 minutes ago, jetlord said:

They will get one home game and beyond that, it's all guess work.  They can beat anyone when things are clicking and they can lose to Indy when they're not.  This was supposed to be a rebuilding year and except for beating the Chargers, the Chiefs look like it.  Who would have guessed that the Rams and Bucs would go in the toilet?  If the Chiefs win out, (not a certainty) they still could get a bye.  Enjoy the ride and when they're stopped this season, appreciate that they are in every game to the end.  Three losses, two on questionable calles against Jones and a fumble by Kelce.  Even with all the warts, the Chiefs could have won any of them. 

The disappointment is getting outplayed by burrow all 3 times. They are just better at this time. 

11 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Relax. We're 9-3 with a 4 game lead in the west. We lost on the road to a good team by 3 points. We have the best QB in the NFL with just as good a chance to win the SB as anybody. 

A lot of people are gonna give that title to burrow for now.. 

I will just be glad when Frank Clark’s dead contract is gone. Frank has to be on of the worst pass rushing ends in the NFL. When I see all the teams we’ve played with their ends, I feel jealous.

Chiefs need to stop bringing in guys who were a product of the system and superior talent surrounding them. CEH was fools gold when you see what kind of players existed on that LSU offense. OBJ is the same, a dominant run blocker on a historically strong run team. Need to find more guys who succeed because they are good, not because they are a guy surrounded by talent.

31 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Exactly. We are somewhat spoiled. 
nothing wrong with 9-3 and in the mix for the top seed. 
we will fine. 
looking forward to seeing. Chiefs take out there frustration on geldings. 

Then there's this from Thornhill on twitter. Guy has a terrible game but concerned about fan reactions. 

Let’s be fucking respectful here… we play our ass off each and every week for y’all and if a player give up a play or we lose a game y’all bash us. Come on now. We need people to lift us up not join the opposing team and drag us down.

21 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Chiefs offense didn’t score after 3:49 in the 3rd. 
18:49 to go in the game and no points.

not sure what it is about the cincy defense 

Well Cincy was playing to limit possessions and we gifted them a possession on that idiotic fumble in which we were leading and moving the ball well.  In close games vs good teams the team that limits costly errors usually wins.   Self inflicted crap all night long.   

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

Well Cincy was playing to limit possessions and we gifted them a possession on that idiotic fumble in which we were leading and moving the ball well.  In close games vs good teams the team that limits costly errors usually wins.   Self inflicted crap all night long.   

3 games 3 field goals 

2 hours ago, BroncoStud said:

Cinci played a really solid game on both sides, and you can't win them all in the NFL.  The sky isn't falling.

Definitely, we might finish with only 3 losses in the year. The only thing that annoys me is that Reid has been getting out-coached on offense more often than before. 

10 hours ago, qnet said:

I was mad during the game, but I have to say Burrow is really good. If he gets time, he's really good. 

on KC Sports Talk this past week  there was a discussion and it was brought up that if they where to pick a QB to start a franchise it'd be Burrow's over Mahomes and Allen  simply because of his success throughout his career. He is a cool customer fer sure.