2 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Looks like THE SKY is FALLING Astronomy Club is back on the bus together.  

Have not heard from the Panty Patrol this season? 

I don't think I've read a post where the sky is falling....Most posts' are just basically stating what they believe to be the facts. WEST.

The Dline does suck.

Our Tackles do suck.

Andy Reid got outcoached by Taylor...again.

And, Pat got greedy at the end...again.

Those are all facts...Lol.

1 minute ago, artsy said:

I don't think I've read a post where the sky is falling....Most posts' are just basically stating what they believe to be the facts. WEST.

The Dline does suck.

Our Tackles do suck.

Andy Reid got outcoached by Taylor...again.

And, Pat got greedy at the end...again.

Those are all facts...Lol.

AND THATS YESTERDAY. Fact. 

Let me say the Overreaction Consortium vs Sky is Falling Astronomy Club. LOL

Cinn was a better team yesterday. Thats it. Out played and out coached YESTERDAY. This is the same team that torched SF on that day. Its one game not a trend or season. 

Every team has issues. Every forum looks like this after a loss. There is no team that is a clear BEST TEAM. Heck how can the Chiefs only be favored by 8.5 against the Donks? The difference between a win and loss in the NFL is very small. Most games are within one score. 

Every team is one key injury or arrest or suspension from a winning season to losing. One key injury during the game makes a difference.

16 minutes ago, Holmes4six! said:

Wow. That is unreal. What is it gonna take for Reid to switch Wylie ? 
what the hell does a coach do with brown for the rest of this season? 
The best time to make a change is after a loss and before PM gets hurt 

Wylie had a "Great" camp. Hence he's the starter unless he gets injured.

9 hours ago, DieHard said:

For a team that struggles to get pressure, trading your only good pass rusher and only double digit sack guy for a second round pick makes zero sense to me.

I must of missed all the sacks that Jones get in the playoffs and big games when they really count.

11 hours ago, Palangi said:

Part of the issue with jones is he gets double and triple teamed because nobody else can win their one on one battles. Especially at DT next to him

Does he not get doubled every game?  The biggest stage he turns into Casper the Ghost its a fact.  12 playoff games...almost an entire season and zero sacks. 

9 hours ago, moons314 said:

It does when you look at it through the lens of freeing up 20 million next year.  His cap hit if we keep him is 28 mill but if we trade or cut, we have 7 million dead.  I’m getting closer to the opinion of burn the front down and start over. 

On that point with our weak schedule from here on out Jones is likely to get to 15 sacks or more.  He will demand to be the highest paid DT who is coming up on the wrong side of 30.  Everyone complains about Clark's contract but Jones would be way more of a burden and handicap for adding other players.  Trade him this off-season  while he still has value before he falls off the cliff in the regular season.  He can't fall off the cliff in the playoffs because he doesn't even know where the cliff is.

9 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

I started this post last night but thought I would wait and let the frustration wear off before I posted it.   Spags doesn't miss tackles and getting mad at him for not teaching tackling is ridiculous (This is the NFL every player should know better).   However, this is year 4 and while we have more talent this year it feels like our D is the same as the previous 4 years he has been the DC.  We can't stop anyone when we need to.  Our D is soft and can't tackle.   We draft/sign big slow DE's that fit Spags scheme and criteria because he wants his DE's to be good vs the run but ours aren't that great vs the run and have no bend or pass rush ability to win 1v1.  Last night Chris Jones got doubled and tripled and nobody did anything.   I know a previous poster mentioned trading Chris Jones and maybe get a 2nd.  Chris Jones is a top 2 DT in the NFL with no help....none.  Trading him makes our team worse.  There isn't a player outside of an elite DE that would make that trade a net positive for our team.  No one is trading us a Nick Bosa for Chris Jones.  You have to pay players on your team and he is elite.  Pay him and maybe just maybe go out and get a pair of pass rushers to pair with him.  

If Jones gets to 15 sacks which is very possible he is going to want to be the highest paid DT in the NFL.  That number is around 27 million a year if he gets an Aaron Donald type money.  What pass rushers are we going to just find with a cap number like that?  Based on Jones's past after he gets his big sack season he will get paid and then drop back down to his under 10 sack season with still......zero post season sacks. 

10 hours ago, timmy_6262 said:

Does he not get doubled every game?  The biggest stage he turns into Casper the Ghost its a fact.  12 playoff games...almost an entire season and zero sacks. 

Some people just can't see the forest thru the trees. If someone else on the Dline was worth a shit he would not be getting doubled and tripled teamed. Okay someone else try another language english is not working. 

1 hour ago, oldtimer said:

with Thuney being practically uncuttable  for another 2 years at $22M+  I think the writing is on the wall in regards to the LT position and further discussion needs to be had as Thuney as our LT

I made this point many times over the past two seasons and received lots of negative reaction. Thats ok. Truth is that this trade for Brown and the Clark trade are probably keeping KC from being the dominate team. Yes Clark gets some credit, way too much in my world , for a SB Win. Well now KC is paying the price for these poor trade & signs. Thuney is expensive but did not cost high draft picks. Clark & Brown are examples of moves I hope KC never makes again. Both are performing average at best and Chiefs are in Cap Crap too. 

Brown also screwed KC during the free agency period. He played games with his agent and KC allowed him to tie their hands thinking they would get more cap space. Maybe a pass rusher? 

1 hour ago, arthur75 said:

Some people just can't see the forest thru the trees. If someone else on the Dline was worth a shit he would not be getting doubled and tripled teamed. Okay someone else try another language english is not working. 

Look no further than 2018 when Jones had 15.5 in the regular season.  The DE/OLB had 22 sacks between them so he had good players rushing the qb....still zero sacks in the post season.  Big players make big plays in big games.  That's not Chris "Regular Season" Jones and for 27+ million a year he has to shine in the bright lights.

43 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

I made this point many times over the past two seasons and received lots of negative reaction. Thats ok. Truth is that this trade for Brown and the Clark trade are probably keeping KC from being the dominate team. Yes Clark gets some credit, way too much in my world , for a SB Win. Well now KC is paying the price for these poor trade & signs. Thuney is expensive but did not cost high draft picks. Clark & Brown are examples of moves I hope KC never makes again. Both are performing average at best and Chiefs are in Cap Crap too. 

Brown also screwed KC during the free agency period. He played games with his agent and KC allowed him to tie their hands thinking they would get more cap space. Maybe a pass rusher? 

Cap crap will be no more next FA season. Would love to get that FA DE pass rusher, a tackle and safety before going into the draft. Or a stud dt next to Jones too. We can have anywhere from 20 mil up to 120 mil in cap space. Get those FAs before draft and load up on all the picks. We will have them after that for future/development and depth plus the starters we get from the draft.

2 minutes ago, kkuenn said:

Cap crap will be no more next FA season. Would love to get that FA DE pass rusher, a tackle and safety before going into the draft. Or a stud dt next to Jones too. We can have anywhere from 20 mil up to 120 mil in cap space. Get those FAs before draft and load up on all the picks. We will have them after that for future/development and depth plus the starters we get from the draft.

Exactly. Dont let these guys looking for big paydays drag it out until the absolute NFL deadline. KC needs to establish its own deadline. 

2 hours ago, oldtimer said:

with Thuney being practically uncuttable  for another 2 years at $22M+  I think the writing is on the wall in regards to the LT position and further discussion needs to be had as Thuney as our LT

Its something to look at for sure but their are couple issues with it.  He played fine in a small sample size but we also don't know if they limited the offense and didn't run certain things due to his inexperience. In other words they proctected him  What happens if he is no better than brown handling the better edge rushers?  Then we are in the same boat again next year in some ways the whole line got weaker.  Moving him to LT is band aid imo.  Buys you some time but eventually to quit changing LTs every 2 years with Mahomes they need to bite the bullet and move up and draft one.