I just watched the game for the 3rd time  and here is what I saw- I focused on red zone , oline, and Chris jones

- red zone- they absolutely don’t want to run the ball in the red zone which is just ridiculous. (Especially from 8-15 yards out) No one is expecting it so do it. First drive against cincy they get down there and run it on first for 7 yards- then two failed passes. The oline mauled cincy.

oline- they are tremendous in the run scheme. We know what they are in passing downs. Just average. The coaches have started to lean run as we have seen, now they need to trust it everywhere. I know we have Pat, but manning, elway, Brady et Al at the end of their careers rode the run game for Super Bowl victories. (Brady early in his career)

Chris jones- he was effective - all this talk was non sense. He was in the backfield on the runs plays. He faced double , triple teams regularly. He was getting whamed and chipped. Those other clowns need to win one on one. Burrow was magnificent in the pocket slipping and sliding.

penalties- those two penalties were momentum killers and bullshit calls. 
however, chiefs had the lead again and couldn’t hold on. 
the bengals have held pat to under 300 yards and his lowest ratings in all 3 games. Unless they show they can stick to the run and execute for 60 minutes, the bengals will beat them again. It’s just a rough matchup. Burrow is Brady in the pocket, so you need instant pressure. It’s gonna take a perfect game. 

the db’s are great. In this league they are doing what they can… without all the holding etc. they would benefit from some pressure as we have seen in other games 

chiefs dline is getting pushed all over in the run game. The front four can’t stop the run on their own. They can’t rush the passer on their own. This has to be a focus next year. 

Thornhill is pedestrian. 

7 minutes ago, Calichief said:

oline- they are tremendous in the run scheme.

Tremendous is a little strong.

8 minutes ago, Calichief said:

the db’s are great.

If you separate the CBs from Safeties. 

8 minutes ago, Calichief said:

chiefs dline is getting pushed all over in the run game. The front four can’t stop the run on their own. They can’t rush the passer on their own. This has to be a focus next year. 

Yep

24 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

Tremendous is a little strong.

If you separate the CBs from Safeties. 

Yep

They are nearly 6ypc since Tenn. they are killing people up front 

yes, I’m referring to the corners

id rather thornhill whiff trying to make a big play than what he’s doing now. Nothing.