11 hours ago, oldtimer said:

I'd wager that his asking  and what the Chiefs are willing to pay are miles apart

Someone is going to pay him $15-$18 million per year imo.  He is young fast and someone will think they can get more out of him with more target shares.

20 minutes ago, KC Warpaint said:

A Team like the Raiders

I dont think he will get that big of a contract. Has not put up big enough numbers. Yes he will likely leave KC. So will Gray and other guys stuck behind current stars. NFL is not really set up to draft guys to replace stars unless is immediate. Kelce will be in KC for a long time so Gray will leave like Hardman, Hill, Ward and a few of the current young players. This is why NO NFL team is flawless. This is why todays strength is tomorrows weakness.

12 hours ago, Lamardirts said:

Someone is going to pay him $15-$18 million per year imo.  He is young fast and someone will think they can get more out of him with more target shares.

He may or may not have such a potential but the reality is that he never earned a real contract. I think the best he can hope for is a 1-year deal to prove his worth, otherwise he'll likely have to settle for 5-6 million per year on a relatively short term deal.

https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2022/12/16/23512468/lets-argue-mecole-hardman-is-who-makes-the-chiefs-offense-go

When it comes to Kansas City’s fourth-year wide receiver, that saying fits perfectly. Prior to his current injury, the former second-round pick hasn’t missed a game.

While both fans and media members have been critical of Hardman’s development, much of it has been unfair — simply because of the high expectations that come from being behind Tyreek Hill. If there’s one thing we’ve learned this season, we’ve learned that Hill is truly one of one.

While the Chiefs' offense has been just fine without Hardman, it’s easy to see where it’s missing him. Without Hardman, the unit lacks a dynamic ability. One thing you can’t teach is speed — and when it’s not there, it’s obivous.

Hardman is like having a cheat code, because you can just motion him and hand the ball to him — especially in the red zone.

Remember the San Francisco game? Hardman had three red zone touchdowns in that matchup — all of them on variations of the same play.

The last time Kansas City ran a quarterback sneak was three years ago in Denver. On that play, Patrick Mahomes dislocated his kneecap.

Considering what happened, it’s easy to understand why head coach Andy Reid has stayed away from sneaks sine then. At the same time, the Chiefs have struggled in short-yardage situations.

If Kansas City fans see another Michael Burton fullback dive third-and-short, they might pull their hair out. Asked about it earlier this season, Mahomes teased reporters.

“My plan is to save it until the Super Bowl,” Mahomes said. “I might go over the top this time to save that knee.”

11 minutes ago, oldtimer said:

This article is 50% Hardman which says nothing , 50% blah blah blah Mahomes' Knee ..who writes this drivel and better yet who takes it seriously? AFC I hope you don't pay for that crap. That was 25 seconds of my life wasted.

Jesus, 25 seconds? You don't have any time to spare at your age!

7 hours ago, oldtimer said:

This article is 50% Hardman which says nothing , 50% blah blah blah Mahomes' Knee ..who writes this drivel and better yet who takes it seriously? AFC I hope you don't pay for that crap. That was 25 seconds of my life wasted.

No doubt your time is valuable. Maybe you can find other more important things do with it. LOL  

Just so you know: If you click on the link, maybe 5 seconds, you can get the answer to your questions. Also its a podcast to listen to. You just wasted your valuable time reading a bit of the outline vs listening to the content. . 

This took me 25 seconds to respond. Ill never get that back. 

20 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

No doubt your time is valuable. Maybe you can find other more important things do with it. LOL  

Just so you know: If you click on the link, maybe 5 seconds, you can get the answer to your questions. Also its a podcast to listen to. You just wasted your valuable time reading a bit of the outline vs listening to the content. . 

This took me 25 seconds to respond. Ill never get that back. 

To be fair, you probably were just gonna spend that 25 seconds masturbating anyway.

giphy (2) (5).gif