Any trap games in the 5 left?

I don't know about trap games in the traditional looking ahead kind of way.  Maybe Seattle? I am curious to see how well they maintain their focus no matter what happens.  If KC wins and chargers lose to the Fins which is possible KC wins the division with 4 games left to go n only 1 with a winning record.  

How well will they stay focused.  

4 hours ago, kkuenn said:

And give up 48 in the process? Lol

Their defense is playing better than I gave them credit for early in the year. They are not giving up 48. Maybe with mecole and Tony 30 ish. I don’t see the chiefs cracking 27 

16 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Their defense is playing better than I gave them credit for early in the year. They are not giving up 48. Maybe with mecole and Tony 30 ish. I don’t see the chiefs cracking 27 

I picked 42 to 17, it is written in stone.

The reason Russ has been bad is he has secretly been slow cooking the best BBQ ever all year to break the Broncos losing streak. He will unload on KC and everything he cooks will put KC BBQ to shame. Let Russ Cook! Let Russ Cook! Broncos win both games by a combined score of 84 to 34.

I'm judging what happens in todays game to get a better idea what happens the rest of the way. If they come out on fire and dominate on both sides of the ball I'll be confident they can run the table. If the struggle and eek out a close win, I will doubt them the rest of the way. 

2 hours ago, qnet said:

I'm judging what happens in todays game to get a better idea what happens the rest of the way. If they come out on fire and dominate on both sides of the ball I'll be confident they can run the table. If the struggle and eek out a close win, I will doubt them the rest of the way. 

well I think it's going to be a rough ride then

9 hours ago, jetlord said:

One thing I would hate to see is the Chiefs needing a win against the Raiders week 18 with home field on the line.  Raiders would love to play spoiler.  

I wish home field was not on the line. Chiefs may be better off coasting a bit to the playoffs, working on some things like running the ball and resting guys like Kelce. They can rest the team by giving guys less snaps, more rotations and some entire games off.  Give the back ups more playing time.

The way they played against the Broncos no game is safe. That was some really bad play calling and to be honest team play on both sides of the ball. Kelce looked like he was lost or just not into it. And Mahomes INT's were just horrible decisions. He might of took himself out of the MVP race after those. Hate to be a debbie downer but that game yesterday made not so confident in the remaining games.