Chiefs Broncos Gameday Thread

Just now, Lamardirts said:

What does that have to do with Mahomes?  Broncos started on their 40.   They weren't in FG range after the INT.  Our D is a steaming pile of crap right now.   This is the worst O in football.  Our D is terrible.  

TWO STUPID INTS let them back in especially when you dont have a great D>  

5 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

TWO STUPID INTS let them back in especially when you dont have a great D>  

At some point your D has to be able to stop the worst O in the NFL.   If they can't do that regardless of the circumstances the Spags should be fired tomorrow.    I'm not even remotely blaming Mahomes for this.  They sucked last week and carried it over to this week.    

Just now, Lamardirts said:

At some point your D has to be able to stop the worst O in the NFL.   If they can't do that regardless of the circumstances the Spags should be fired tomorrow.    I'm not even remotely blaming Mahomes for this.  They sucked last week and carried it over to this week.    

Yes throw as many INTs as you want cause the defense should be able? It was 27-0. Dont turn it over. 

1 minute ago, AFCWEST said:

Yes throw as many INTs as you want cause the defense should be able? It was 27-0. Dont turn it over. 

This D has been trash for 4 years.  It hasn't been top 20 I don't think in 4 years.  Get out of here with that crap.  Mahomes rarely throws mulitple INTs.  Both were insane catches, but by all means act like Mahomes is being wreckless and stupid.   IF we lose this is completely on the D.

This Broncos teams has scored 11 or fewer points 6 times this year.  Only twice have they scored more than 20 this year.   But yeah this is on Mahomes. 🙄.      One day we will all wonder what could have been if Mahomes had just even an avg defense.   I'm not calling for Spags head but we are 4 years in and his model is antiquated and doesn't work.   I know he isn't on the field and he isn't the one missing tackles but we are in serious trouble vs the offenses we are going to see.