Chiefs Broncos Gameday Thread

2 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

What? Was it the situation? 

So you are doubling down that this is all Mahomes fault.   You are defending this crap show of a D.  Up until that int Mahomes wasn't the reason for this crap show.  They are a top ranked D.   The first Int gave them reasonable field position.  The others were in their field position.   Our D is playing against the worst O in the L by a long shot and have given up 28.  Mahomes hasn't helped but get out of here if you think Mahomes is the problem tonight.   Die on that hill that our team has a Mahomes problem.   

2 minutes ago, Palangi said:

Our coaching staff needs to have a meeting and reevaluate value each other. 
why isn’t Pacheco getting a chance to run the block?

McKinnon has a role, but icing the game on the ground ain’t it.  Questionable decisions by the staff literally everywhere. 

Just now, Lamardirts said:

So you are doubling down that this is all Mahomes fault.   You are defending this crap show of a D.  Up until that int Mahomes wasn't the reason for this crap show.  They are a top ranked D.   The first Int gave them reasonable field position.  The others were in their field position.   Our D is playing against the worst O in the L by a long shot and have given up 28.  Mahomes hasn't helped but get out of here if you think Mahomes is the problem tonight.   Die on that hill that our team has a Mahomes problem.   

I never said it was all Mahomes fault. I was talking about poor situational football at the end of the half by Mahomes and Reid. Never said that.

3 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

I never said it was all Mahomes fault. I was talking about poor situational football at the end of the half by Mahomes and Reid. Never said that.

I'll take Mahomes all day long in critical situations.   He isn't perfect but he doesn't play poor situational football.   Also he is playing a very very good D who is playing their SB.  It happens.   This D is hot garbage and we might get bounced in the first round because of it.  

Just now, Lamardirts said:

I'll take Mahomes all day long in critical situations.   He isn't perfect but he doesn't play poor situational football.   Also he is playing a very very good D who is playing their SB.  It happens.   This D is hot garbage and we might get bounced in the first round because of it.  

We are screwed with this type defensive effort 

and in big games we won’t run it 

today answered that question 

Just now, Calichief said:

We are screwed with this type defensive effort 

and in big games we won’t run it 

today answered that question 

I think the lack of DE that can get sacks and pressure is the biggest issue. Teams know Chiefs will blitz and are planning for it. No real pass rush has been an issue for years. 

I don’t like moral victories but this was about as greasy a win as they come.  I went for a hike for the first half, tried to enjoy the beautiful Scottsdale afternoon.  Come back to this…what is going on with the coaches?