Chiefs Texans Gameday. Chiefs can clinch 7th consecutive AFC West Title

One team came to play, the other is sleepwalking through the first half.  The chiefs have been nothing but mistakes.  Missed blocks. Fumbles.  Qb and receivers not on the same page.  I’ve never seen a good team stomp on it’s own dick like the chiefs have this year.  

2 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

The Texans suck. Mahomes missed two open guys on third down and fumbled that snap. Mahomes will get these guys going.

I hope so.  I turned it off and I’m going to play kick ball w the kids.  Better things to do than get upset over this. 

2 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Something is just missing with this team. Not sure what it is. I dont mean personnel deficiencies. Idk. Maybe I'm wrong. Does this look like a SB team?

Not at all. Something is clearly missing but it’s difficult to pinpoint.  Super Bowl teams don’t have self inflicted wounds , and the chiefs have been self inflicted wounds all year long, they’ve just had the ability to overcome them.  That won’t happen in the playoffs against good teams. 

The offense is clearly Super Bowl caliber, but there’s always that looming mistake by one of the offensive tackles, or a dropped pass, and those mistakes wouldn’t be as glaring if not for the defense.  The defense so rarely forces turnovers that offensive mistakes hurt that much more.