Chiefs Texans Gameday. Chiefs can clinch 7th consecutive AFC West Title

It’s one thing to not blow a team out that is probably the worst team in the league.  It’s another thing to be beaten in all aspects of the game, players and coaches. I expect the Texans to play hard and not be complete pushovers.  I also expect the chiefs to not look worse than the worst team in the league.  

1 minute ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

I cant believe that whatever was said at halftime had this little impact on the team. We have completely unraveled. Meltdowns like this don't happen by accident. 

Let me preface this by saying I’m not advocating nor calling for a complete overhaul of the coaching staff, bc I know someone will take it that way. 

Is the message getting stale? Are players tuning out the staff?  It’s not uncommon in the past for coaching staffs that have been in place for a long period for a disconnect to develop.  Remember the last year Marty was here. 

im just asking questions, not insinuating 

Just now, 58shineson said:

Mahomes is mahomes, a great game not really for him, but still good.  And it’s expected.  He made sure we went up at this point.  But will the defense be able to stop the worst offense in the league?  Not confident. 

Yup..that's a shame too..

4 minutes ago, AFCWEST said:

Believe it or not his shit does stink. He is human. So far.

P. Mahomes 28/33 269 2 0

That's why I said "other than that" I agree. Truth is truth. Without Mahomes this team is screwed. But even he sometimes plays, sloppy undisciplined football. Both things can be true simultaneously.

Just now, 58shineson said:

Mahomes is mahomes, a great game not really for him, but still good.  And it’s expected.  He made sure we went up at this point.  But will the defense be able to stop the worst offense in the league?  Not confident. 

He is 29 of 34 for 282 yards 2 TD passes and a running TD. No turnovers.

Keep drinking.