Chiefs Texans Gameday. Chiefs can clinch 7th consecutive AFC West Title

1 minute ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

I think the Spagnuolo era has run its course. I dont expect him to be replaced because Reid is overly loyal to players and coaches. But itsctime for a fresh perspective on defense. 

And the majority of us already thought a new OC was a good idea last offseason. I just don't think Bienemy is a great playcaller and it's obvious Mahomes rapport with Nagy is much better. 

I'm not advocating for Reid to be replaced. I don't want him replaced. But I think there's a very valid argument for new coordinators on both sides of the ball. 

Absolutely agree 100% on all counts. 

You could see Mahomes didn't like that entire series.   Can a team fail a qb worse than the Chiefs have today?  Juju, Pacheco fumbles.  Butker's misses.  Defense letting this O score 24.   

Thankfully we won the toss, no just hope the refs don't screw us like they tried to all game long.

2 minutes ago, robgar said:

what you want em to omarch reed out there for the field goal?

No, you don’t run a minute plus off the clock for a 50+ yard fg attempt when your kicker already missed a Pat and hasn’t been right since the injury.  You can be aggressive offensively without blindly throwing the ball into the end zone, but Reid elected to have a bunch of nothing runs and a winding clock. 

Just now, Lamardirts said:

You could see Mahomes didn't like that entire series.   Can a team fail a qb worse than the Chiefs have today?  Juju, Pacheco fumbles.  Butker's misses.  Defense letting this O score 24.   

Thankfully we won the toss, no just hope the refs don't screw us like they tried to all game long.

Gave them 14 points off turnovers. Gave them extra set of downs all day. Butker has missed 4 points. This game should not even be close. 

1 minute ago, Lamardirts said:

The offensive decisions by the staff was atrocious there.  It was by definition “playing not to lose”

Just now, AFCWEST said:

I wont because they could have not taken time off the clock and given Houston the opportunity to win it. I bleme the oline not executing.

Bro you have the best qb in the nfl and you won’t blame coaching for taking the ball out of his hands?  A 7 yard slant or medium dig for Mahomes is too dangerous?