Chiefs Texans Gameday. Chiefs can clinch 7th consecutive AFC West Title

6 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Aspects of this team fucking suck, primarily special teams and defense.  

I am not sure if it’s the coaches or players but this playing down to shitty teams needs to stop.  Makes the team look stupid and hurts the team morale overall.  Today the entire team fucking sucks.  Except maybe punting and McKinnon.  Pat looks like shit, oline looks like shit, defense looks like shit.  

1 minute ago, 58shineson said:

I am not sure if it’s the coaches or players but this playing down to shorty teams needs to stop.  Makes the team look stupid and hurts the team morale overall.  Today the entire team fucking sucks.  Except maybe punting and McKinnon.  Pat looks like shit, oline looks like shit, defense looks like shit.  

Keep drinking. That may help you enjoy something.  

6 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Aspects of this team fucking suck, primarily special teams and defense.  

This defense is never going to thrive until they put together a defensive line with talent, speed and depth. It will change everything behind them when that front 4 is wrecking shit.

The issue here I see is that we need 2 new starting OTs and not having a number 1 option at WR is making a difference as well. This teams bread and butter is offense and it's hard to argue that protecting Mahomes and giving him weapons is not top priority. 

So my concern is that they will continue investing on offense and not have the assets needed to build a dominant defensive line.

Karlaftis is gonna be a solid player. Jones is dominant. Danna has become a nice depth piece and situational pass rusher. Other than that there isn't a single fucking player on this defensive line that would impact this team if they left. 

So we have a dire need at both tackle spots, 1 DT spot, 1 DE spot and arguably WR 1. And they need quality depth at both DE, DT and possibly safety depending on what they do with Thornhill. 

Veach has his work cut out for him. I dont envy him. 

8 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

This defense is never going to thrive until they put together a defensive line with talent, speed and depth. It will change everything behind them when that front 4 is wrecking shit.

The issue here I see is that we need 2 new starting OTs and not having a number 1 option at WR is making a difference as well. This teams bread and butter is offense and it's hard to argue that protecting Mahomes and giving him weapons is not top priority. 

So my concern is that they will continue investing on offense and not have the assets needed to build a dominant defensive line.

Karlaftis is gonna be a solid player. Jones is dominant. Danna has become a nice depth piece and situational pass rusher. Other than that there isn't a single fucking player on this defensive line that would impact this team if they left. 

So we have a dire need at both tackle spots, 1 DT spot, 1 DE spot and arguably WR 1. And they need quality depth at both DE, DT and possibly safety depending on what they do with Thornhill. 

Preach brother!

Coming out camp a lot us said the defense would struggle without a pass rush...and it is.

There is no excuse for our team.  Our D letting Mills look like Joe Burrow or Josh Allen back there.  Our D seems to be regressing as the year goes on instead of slowly progressing.   

Our O is such an enigma.  Everyone on here crying and screaming for Pacheco to get more run and he whiffs on a big sack early and then fumbles giving the Texans a short field.  We just can't have nice things!  We need to run it more but when we do this crap happens.  

We can absolutely win the SB this year but I am having serious doubts we will.  To many good offenses to corral and our D is making bad offenses look top shelf.  

Hope we get our act together second half.

6 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Juju has been a great addition, but this offense needs someone opposite him.  Moving forward, I think Toney falls into that 3rd receiver and Moore is the 4th.  Mvs is not a #1 receiver in this league 

Defense is much tougher.  I feel like we have guys on the line playing substantial snaps that probably wouldn’t find another job if the chiefs were to cut them.  

This game against a really bad opponent is frustrating evidence, the chiefs defense can’t pressure with the front 4, and we’ve seen the Texans pressure Mahomes with only a 4 man rush. 

2 minutes ago, moons314 said:

Juju has been a great addition, but this offense needs someone opposite him.  Moving forward, I think Toney falls into that 3rd receiver and Moore is the 4th.  Mvs is not a #1 receiver in this league 

Defense is much tougher.  I feel like we have guys on the line playing substantial snaps that probably wouldn’t find another job if the chiefs were to cut them.  

This game against a really bad opponent is frustrating evidence, the chiefs defense can’t pressure with the front 4, and we’ve seen the Texans pressure Mahomes with only a 4 man rush. 

The coaching staff knew this going into the season. Could that with a young secondary and you got this year's defense.