There is no way we should bring smith-shuster back. Especially for the money he will ask for. He is not worth it. 
No doubt MVS needs to go. He also isn’t worth the pay check he is getting. 

let’s bring some young hungry kids in that want to grow and develop with the best a QB in the league. 

let’s see what Moore (as a starter) can do. 
let’s see what Smith-Marsette can do. 
Let’s see what Edwards can do. 

let Edwards take the Juju routes. He’s bigger and plays faster. Let the other two and Toney play. 

i know the WRs didn’t kill use. But they aren’t really helping either. And the pay check is not worth paying for what they are. 

21 minutes ago, Palangi said:

There is no way we should bring smith-shuster back. Especially for the money he will ask for. He is not worth it. 
No doubt MVS needs to go. He also isn’t worth the pay check he is getting. 

let’s bring some young hungry kids in that want to grow and develop with the best a QB in the league. 

let’s see what Moore (as a starter) can do. 
let’s see what Smith-Marsette can do. 
Let’s see what Edwards can do. 

let Edwards take the Juju routes. He’s bigger and plays faster. Let the other two and Toney play. 

i know the WRs didn’t kill use. But they aren’t really helping either. And the pay check is not worth paying for what they are. 

Gut our WR corps and fill it in with practice squad players and expect no dropoff. Sounds like a plan. 

12 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

Gut our WR corps and fill it in with practice squad players and expect no dropoff. Sounds like a plan. 

What has juju or MVS done to make you want to pay that type of money for? You really down to get into a Frank Clark or Hitchens contract because you want the warm fuzzy veteran?

And I didn’t say make them the core for next year. I said see what we got this year. Of I was talking about next year I would have added Ross. 

56 minutes ago, Calichief said:

Ju Ju is gonna catch well over 100 balls. Mahomes has chemistry with him. There’s a lot to be said for that.

I just don’t think what he is doing is worth 15-18 million a year. The money can be spent else where

27 minutes ago, Palangi said:

He’s going to want to be paid like our #1. You good with that?

If he was going to get #1 money then no but as you pointed out he is going to get 15 to 18 a year which is more in line with a #2.   #1 WRs are getting at least 20 and the top guys getting 25.  

JuJu is going to get paid roughly 10 mil this year and have close to the same receptions and yards per game as guys like Tyler Lockett and Christian Kirk which are getting 17 n 18 respectively.   16 to 18 is about the going rate for that production

5 minutes ago, Okiechief1 said:

If he was going to get #1 money then no but as you pointed out he is going to get 15 to 18 a year which is more in line with a #2.   #1 WRs are getting at least 20 and the top guys getting 25.  

JuJu is going to get paid roughly 10 mil this year and have close to the same receptions and yards per game as guys like Tyler Lockett and Christian Kirk which are getting 17 n 18 respectively.   16 to 18 is about the going rate for that production

agreed but the Chiefs should lock him up before some dumbass team cough Raiders raises the bar

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/mohamed-sanu-makes-his-pitch-for-the-chiefs-to-sign-him/ar-AA15qxl9?cvid=b0d9090cfb4a46ab94770904582fe8ae

Veteran free agent wideout Mohamed Sanu stated his case as to why the Kansas City Chiefs need to sign him

Sanu talked about a lot of the little things he can bring to the table. Whether it be playoff experience (and he has a lot of it) or knowing what it takes to be part of a winning locker room (and he's been part of many), Sanu holds much of what a Super Bowl contender would desire.

He also said he had recently spoken with Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce about playing together and highlighting the unique skill set each of them possesses.

"I talked to Travis [Kelce] a little while ago about it … I said 'I would take so much pressure off you,' cause, I mean, he has a great skill set of getting open within the middle. And I see myself having that great skill set as well," he told FanSided.

Should the Chiefs be in the market for one more wide receiver (and they should be), Sanu would be an excellent option for Andy Reid and company.

Sanu also said that it would be a "dream come true" to play for coach Reid and the Chiefs. He is hungry. He's in shape and told me he's feeling better than ever.

All he needs is an opportunity.

"There's something that you may not think that you may need, but it's right here … (and) can help you get to where you wanna go," he said.

The Chiefs could be looking at that shiny new object and big name like Odell Beckham, or they could turn to a guy who does many things well, brings leadership quality to the locker room and simply knows how to win.

1 minute ago, AFCWEST said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/mohamed-sanu-makes-his-pitch-for-the-chiefs-to-sign-him/ar-AA15qxl9?cvid=b0d9090cfb4a46ab94770904582fe8ae

Veteran free agent wideout Mohamed Sanu stated his case as to why the Kansas City Chiefs need to sign him

Sanu talked about a lot of the little things he can bring to the table. Whether it be playoff experience (and he has a lot of it) or knowing what it takes to be part of a winning locker room (and he's been part of many), Sanu holds much of what a Super Bowl contender would desire.

He also said he had recently spoken with Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce about playing together and highlighting the unique skill set each of them possesses.

"I talked to Travis [Kelce] a little while ago about it … I said 'I would take so much pressure off you,' cause, I mean, he has a great skill set of getting open within the middle. And I see myself having that great skill set as well," he told FanSided.

who?  I think he just needs $$$

8 minutes ago, Palangi said:

And then what subsequent years?  Just like Clark and Hitchens. You got to see the big picture

I agree with you...NO to 20 mil a year for Juju. He has his benefits..Decent route runner, solid hands and not afraid to go over the middle. BUT, he is not a 20 mil a year guy to me..

If thats what he wants, I say no. And I'm sure Mecole will want somewhere in the 16-18 mil and I say no to that shit too. 

4 minutes ago, artsy said:

I agree with you...NO to 20 mil a year for Juju. He has his benefits..Decent route runner, solid hands and not afraid to go over the middle. BUT, he is not a 20 mil a year guy to me..

If thats what he wants, I say no. And I'm sure Mecole will want somewhere in the 16-18 mil and I say no to that shit too. 

Not disagreeing. So then you go with who?  The Chiefs D will always be average at best. Mahomes needs weapons. He needs a #1 guy. Where do you find that on the cheap?  Chiefs win with 30+ points per game. Kelce is not getting younger and has almost never missed a game. 

1 minute ago, AFCWEST said:

Not disagreeing. So then you go with who?  The Chiefs D will always be average at best. Mahomes needs weapons. He needs a #1 guy. Where do you find that on the cheap?  Chiefs win with 30+ points per game. Kelce is not getting younger and has almost never missed a game. 

I think there is hope Justyn Ross can be a number 1 WR. He was considered a top 15 pick until his injury which is now a couple years away. Has taken a red shirt year to get ready. He was turning heads in camp with catches and the way he gets open. 

Just now, Palangi said:

I think there is hope Justyn Ross can be a number 1 WR. He was considered a top 15 pick until his injury which is now a couple years away. Has taken a red shirt year to get ready. He was turning heads in camp with catches and the way he gets open. 

Sure , I hope so, but that is a huge risk. Do you take that chance and potentially waste a prime Mahomes year? 

3 minutes ago, Palangi said:

Sounds like North Korean propaganda to me. There are always guys in training camp turning heads then when season starts they are no where to be found. Go out get a true #1 and keep juju and get some Tackles and watch this offense freaking explode.