2 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

That's not realistic. Here's the guys in that range now. He's a tier above them and just turned 26 years old.

Screenshot_20221219_145416_Chrome.jpg

Exactly. KC simply needs to turn the ball over less. KC does not have a WR problem.  If Chiefs could return these same players next year on offense they will likely get even better. Guys like Ross & Tuney are depth with great potential 

Chiefs need a guy like Shuster. That big body guy over the middle. Takes some pressure off Kelce.

Hardman and a healthy Toney are not both needed. If healthy I think Toney is the obvious keeper. Hardman heads to free agency even if he takes a lower end deal. You cant keep everybody. Gray seems to be getting much better too. He will likely leave when his contract is up to get a bigger deal and a starting job just like Hardman. 

52 minutes ago, Palangi said:

Mahomes covers a lot of those issues up with his talent. 

That's a big reason why we don't have WR woes. Repeat, we have #1 offense and #1 passing offense. We can't get better than that in the NFL. Our tackles are matadors, are DEs have restraining orders not allowing them to get within 15 yards of a QB and our safeties are allergic to receivers but at least they miss tackles. #woeful

1 hour ago, kkuenn said:

I have shown it before in an article but here it goes again. Fyi, we are 12th highest in cap space with no restructure going into 2023 with over 28 mil available.

Thats a lot of cap space until we blow 25% of it on a frank clark type player. Lets hope those days are behind us.

i would like the chiefs to use this capspace to front load some contracts if they don’t like the free agent class.

for instance give chris jones 50 million next season and then 3 years where he makes very little.

we have to move away from these back loaded deals where we can’t cut people like frank clark and hitchens for multiple years after we realize they suck

41 minutes ago, Iluvhouse24 said:

That's not realistic. Here's the guys in that range now. He's a tier above them and just turned 26 years old.

Screenshot_20221219_145416_Chrome.jpg

4 years 80 mill , 40 guaranteed, I think would be a good ballpark.  Keeps him in line with the 2s, and he’s taken 1 year deals twice in a row. I just don’t think he’s gonna get better than that, bc he’s had two off seasons to get it and it hasn’t materialized. I view him as a solid 2, maybe even a 1b.  

53 minutes ago, azchief21 said:

That's a big reason why we don't have WR woes. Repeat, we have #1 offense and #1 passing offense. We can't get better than that in the NFL. Our tackles are matadors, are DEs have restraining orders not allowing them to get within 15 yards of a QB and our safeties are allergic to receivers but at least they miss tackles. #woeful

Playoff defenses will be able to slow us down. We don’t have a threat outside in our offense.

8 minutes ago, Palangi said:

Playoff defenses will be able to slow us down. We don’t have a threat outside in our offense.

Such as?  Cincy, if not for Kelce fumble, we were driving and looking to up a late score.  Buffalo didn't really stop us, we stopped ourselves with penalties.  I would say the only BAD game the offense has had was against Indy, who the eff knows what went on there!  Penalties, oh yeah, that's right!

1 hour ago, Spfdchiefsfan said:

Such as?  Cincy, if not for Kelce fumble, we were driving and looking to up a late score.  Buffalo didn't really stop us, we stopped ourselves with penalties.  I would say the only BAD game the offense has had was against Indy, who the eff knows what went on there!  Penalties, oh yeah, that's right!

I’m thinking more when we get to the playoffs. 

Chiefs coach Andy Reid told reporters Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle/IR) is "close" to a return from injured reserve, but is "not ready."

Edwards-Helaire suffered a high-ankle sprain in Week 11 and is not expected to be a major part of the Chiefs RB rotation whenever he does return. Edwards-Helaire will probably not be ready to go before fantasy playoffs wrap, if he does come back this season. He'll enter the final year of his rookie contract in 2023 as a potential change of scenery candidate barring major positive developments

18 hours ago, AFCWEST said:

Chiefs coach Andy Reid told reporters Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle/IR) is "close" to a return from injured reserve, but is "not ready."

Edwards-Helaire suffered a high-ankle sprain in Week 11 and is not expected to be a major part of the Chiefs RB rotation whenever he does return. Edwards-Helaire will probably not be ready to go before fantasy playoffs wrap, if he does come back this season. He'll enter the final year of his rookie contract in 2023 as a potential change of scenery candidate barring major positive developments

Probably saving him for the playoffs.

Season 4 Michael GIF by The Office

21 hours ago, oldtimer said:

I like your taste always a fan of everything from the Buffalo Trace Distillery. That BT itself is no easy find at a reasonable price. I'm more of a Wellers guy myself and strive to find the 12 yo but those are few and far between..at a reasonable price (MSRP). We had this dude from Maui  come to visit  a fresh bottle of W12 lasted about 2 hrs

Larceny Barrel Proof. I take it that is a Store Pick Single Barrel? I have had Larceny before and for the price it is not a bad pour. I usually try everything neat and then Neat and let it breath then I might have 1/2 orbs of ice made with distilled water I find it tastes much cleaner than tap water if it is still a bit "hot"

11 minutes ago, SEMO said:

Probably saving him for the playoffs.

Season 4 Michael GIF by The Office

Why? So he can run into the Oline and gain 1 yard, hope they stick with Pacheco and McKinnon

3 hours ago, azchief21 said:

But but our WRs suck

May be an image of ‎2 people and ‎text that says '‎MgoRn 8ر02 SORn DOSE BOSE MAHOMES Jeff Kerr @JeffKerrCBS The #Chiefs led in #NFL in: PPG-- 29.6 YPG -429.4 Yards Per Play-- 6.5 3rd Down Conversion Rate-- 51.22% Last team to accomplish this feat was the 2001 St. Louis #Rams- The Greatest Show on Turf.‎'‎‎

Definitely couldn’t be because of our QB!  

listen I know you think your pretty witty. But I never said juju sucks he’s good. But not 15 million good. 
mvs drops too much and can’t consistently get open. 
Toney had injury issues but a super high ceiling. 
Hardman will ask for too much. 
Moore is still developing. 

but you do you

1 hour ago, Palangi said:

Definitely couldn’t be because of our QB!  

listen I know you think your pretty witty. But I never said juju sucks he’s good. But not 15 million good. 
mvs drops too much and can’t consistently get open. 
Toney had injury issues but a super high ceiling. 
Hardman will ask for too much. 
Moore is still developing. 

but you do you

You don't have to be witty to know we don't have WR woes. Just eyes. We are #1 in the league in passing (repeat) with Toney and Hardman on the shelf. 

1 hour ago, azchief21 said:

You don't have to be witty to know we don't have WR woes. Just eyes. We are #1 in the league in passing (repeat) with Toney and Hardman on the shelf. 

Because we have the number # player in the league. 

so I goes we don’t have a tackle problem either? We have the number 1 offense in the league. Good to know. Pay Wylie! Pay OBJ!

16 minutes ago, Palangi said:

Because we have the number # player in the league. 

so I goes we don’t have a tackle problem either? We have the number 1 offense in the league. Good to know. Pay Wylie! Pay OBJ!

Damn you're pesky. A little clueless on this topic but pesky. We DON'T have WR woes. Last year we were 4th in the league in passing at 281.8 yds/game. We didn't have WR woes. This year we are 1st in passing (repeat) @ 309.5 yds/game. We still don't have WR woes. We do have Tackle woes. Pat can dodge defenders when OBJ & Wylie fail. But he cannot catch the football after he throws it downfield. He throws those to unwoeful WRs. Why TF would we want to pay Wylie & OBJ? You're drifting. Can we agree to agree that your argument is woeful? ;)